Melodies of Life: The Layers of Harmony

Alone for a while I've been searching through the dark, for traces of the love you left inside my lonely heart. To weave by picking up the pieces that remain, melodies of life-love's lost refrain.

- Melodies of Life by Nobuo Uematsu from Final Fantasy IX

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binondo, Manila, Philippines

Want to know me better? Visit my blog on Friendster! http://splgum.blogs.friendster.com/melodies_of_life/

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Worst Case Scenario

Worst Case Scenario

It's been really a long time since my last post - been busy the past few weeks (past whole month; my normal sleeping time is 3-4 AM) Whoever said college life is less stressful than that in high school?

Now that finals week is over, a regretful feeling encompasses me whenever I look back into the past. The second term was very short; I don't think I did very well this term:

Sorted below are the courses/subjects we had in this term, from (I think) highest to lowest [grade I will receive]:

1. FWDANCE - Basically, I'm worried if Prof. Ronda would consider my tardy marks and deduct 0.5 points from my final grade. I hope not...

2. ENGLCOM - If it wasn't for that day wherein I missed THAT quiz, attaining a 4.0 wouldn't be much of a hassle, but now there's only a low chance left...

3. TREDONE - The truth is, I don't really know how well I performed in this subject. I only ranked this according to the grades I got during midterms and other online quizzes we had. I'll be more than satisfied with a 3.0. 3.5, I wish, but a 4.0 is, I think, impossible...

I don't know how to rank my grades starting here:

4. DATABAS - True, we've spent much time and effort trying to complete our mini-project, with Je, Joy, and Nica staying overnight at my house for one day - Mr. See promised us a grade of 120% - 130% in the project, but the research paper, anlong with the finals exam that nobody passed makes the odds turn against us...

5. ORGMGNT - My grades (in exams) in this course are actually low; I don't know how we did during our business case defense. I'm pretty worried about my grade...

6. SOCTEC1 - How I hate this subject! Not only did we have an ineffective lecturer who didn't enjoy teaching her students, we also didn't learn much from her - and to think that we had a finals exam just for the course! I did very badly (I think I failed.) in the exam although I studied for it. Is it still possible to get a 2.0 - 2.5?

Finally, I concluded that I may not be able to be among the Dean's Listers this term (The chances are 35% (YES) - 65% (NO).)

I know I tried my best. Let's just leave it to God to decide if I decide the title or not...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home