Melodies of Life: The Layers of Harmony

Alone for a while I've been searching through the dark, for traces of the love you left inside my lonely heart. To weave by picking up the pieces that remain, melodies of life-love's lost refrain.

- Melodies of Life by Nobuo Uematsu from Final Fantasy IX

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binondo, Manila, Philippines

Want to know me better? Visit my blog on Friendster! http://splgum.blogs.friendster.com/melodies_of_life/

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Concentration

Concentration

Many people dropped me mails yesterday asking me if I had a new post or not...

It seems that many people had been waiting anxiously to see what my new post is all about. Today's post would be a breif summary of what happened these past few days, so stay tuned.

Before anything else, I would like to ask for everyone's cooperation by clicking on this link to help me earn points. Thank you for your neverending support.

Let's get down to business. Last Sunday was like the usual Sundays, except that I brought a lot of money with me. I planned to make major upgrades to my computer and notebook. With the money I had with me, I bought a D-Link Wireless DSL Router, a 1 GB Apacer DDR2 memory for my notebook (although I returned it a few hours later because it didn't fit into my notebook's memory slot. I also bought a 1 GB Secure Digital (SD) card for my digital camera. Imagine what kind of a buyer (how extravagant) I am...

It was also my aunt's birthday (my dad's sixth sister). We went to eat at Barrio Fiesta and went home as soon as we finished eating. I showered her with tons of gifts hour by hour. (This was the main reason why I wasn't allowed to join the LSCS Reboot. If only it was scheduled at a later time, then maybe...)

Monday - Everything went on as usual, we had our FORMDEV classes and we were divided into groups. Dianne was terribly late. Also, an announcement was made that we were to go to the "Smart Room" for our TREDONE class. The room was so cool! The place was packed with computers and control devices - the professor had the ultimate control and he or she can set the screen output of one's computer terminal. The best thing is that we would go there every Monday. Yay!

Aside from the "Smart Room," nothing else was new...

Oh yes, the essay! Guess what this is referring to:

A newspaper is better than a magazine. A seashore is a better place than the street. At first, it is better to run than to walk. You may have to try several times. It takes some skill but it's easy to learn. Even young children can enjoy it. Once successful, complications are minimal. Birds seldom get too close. Rain however, soaks in very fast. Too many people doing the same thing can also cause problems. One needs lots of room. If there are no complications, it can be very peaceful. A rock will serve as an anchor. If things break loose from it, however, you will not get a second chance.

Tuesday - Oh, how late I slept because of our DATABAS Code Challenge. We were to make a Notepad using Java, and we didn't know how. What's more, we had a text (S-25) in ENGLCOM, and we had to be at school at *shrudder* 7 AM for our FWDANCE class...

FWDANCE - We watched a video about dances and stuff. The professor only got mad at three students who were late.

During our spare time, Raisa and I joined Yna's group and went with them to interview Mr. Licuanan (His pictures were all around the area.).

SOCTEC1 - We went inside the lecture hall. The discussion of Ms. Pineda was quite interesting today, despite initial technical problems.

ENGLCOM - We had a 25-item quiz (essay and enumeration type). After that, we discussed some aspects of reading. That's all.

DATABAS - All our hard work paid for nothing. All students (maybe not all), weren't able to answer Mr. See's questions the way he wanted to. An ultimate massacre...

The three day post ends here.

2 Comments:

Blogger winterdawn said...

Is it the computer lab in Yuchengco that you were referring to as the "Smart room"? What kind of dance do you have in FWDANCE? >:)

8:56 PM  
Blogger Solomon said...

Yuchengco... No. The smart room is in Miguel Hall...

Ballroom dancing.

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home