Melodies of Life: The Layers of Harmony

Alone for a while I've been searching through the dark, for traces of the love you left inside my lonely heart. To weave by picking up the pieces that remain, melodies of life-love's lost refrain.

- Melodies of Life by Nobuo Uematsu from Final Fantasy IX

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binondo, Manila, Philippines

Want to know me better? Visit my blog on Friendster! http://splgum.blogs.friendster.com/melodies_of_life/

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Weekend Madness

Weekend Madness

It had been a long time since my last post. I was afraid my readers would disappear one by one... Miraculously, my blog reached 2000 views while I was out (No, I didn't cheat.) Anyway, this is my post after a long break...

I may have forgotten most of the details so this would most likely just be a summary...

Monday - I really forgot most of the details... All I remember is that we went to the Smart Room for our TREDONE classes (Oh yes! We'll be going there tomorrow again! Yahoo!). Joy, Lou, and Yan (as well as I) went to our store to interview Ms. Christina Liao-Pangilinan for our SOCTEC1 report.

Tuesday - I wasn't late for our FWDANCE classes. We transferred to another room and watched a video on Dance Sport (International Dancing). Raisa and I accompanied another group to interview our former SCIENVB professor, Dr. Wilfredo Licuanan - his pictures can be found all over the campus. Everyone in our class got a 0% in DATABAS.

Wednesday - We listened to a group report in ORGMNGT. Aside from that, I don't think anything interesting happened. Was Lou absent? I forgot...

Thursday - Again, I forgot all the details. Blame it on my short-term memory loss. I only remember this thing: Naruto 201 was released today, and it was the final filler episode. I got too excited so I watched it at once after downloading it.

Friday - We had a treasure hunt (and I was reminded of Naruto) in ENGLCOM. Lou was absent. We listened to a group report in ORGMNGT. Nothing else.

Saturday - I was late for our NSTP-C1 class. Johann also. We had some speakers from the partner organization. After dismissal, Lou, Rai, Yan and I went to Glorietta and eventually visited 4 additional malls (namely: SM Makati, Landmark, Greenbelt, and ViewPoint). Of course, we played Dance Maniax. We also got to meet Raisa's younger brother, who was a DotA addict for his age. We also played O2 Jam at B-Connected, which was located in Greenbelt. After some more mall-hopping, we went to our respective homes. Raisa stayed behing.

I got to ride four different trains today. (LRT-1 going and returning, MRT-3 going and returning). I also visited Van at GUM & MUG. For more information, visit my Multiply Photos page -> click here.

Sunday - Today. After going to CGC, we went to eat at Ling Nam. We then went to SM San Lazaro, where I played Dance Maniax with my mom (She always runs out of hit points.) I also bought a The Sims 2 Glamour Life expansion pack. We then went home. I organized the photos on my Multiply account and now they're ready to be viewed. Afterwards, I worked on this blog. The next thing I'll do is end my post and start working on my homework.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home