Melodies of Life: The Layers of Harmony

Alone for a while I've been searching through the dark, for traces of the love you left inside my lonely heart. To weave by picking up the pieces that remain, melodies of life-love's lost refrain.

- Melodies of Life by Nobuo Uematsu from Final Fantasy IX

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binondo, Manila, Philippines

Want to know me better? Visit my blog on Friendster! http://splgum.blogs.friendster.com/melodies_of_life/

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Magnitude

Magnitude

My 100th post...

Anyway, because it is already 2 in the morning, I will briefly explain yesterday's happenings in one word:

EARTHQUAKE

Twice it had happened - about 10 in the evening and just now...

Aftermath? No casualties, considering that we live in the 9th floor of a building. (How's it going there, Shirlina?)

What else? We had our reporting in TREDONE. I went to SM Manila with my mom and her assistant. I submitted my reflection paper for NSTP-C1 due 11:59 pm yesterday (online submission). I also reformatted my notebook PC by myself to get rid of the contagious malware (worm) that's slowing down my computer.

That's about it.

UPDATE: Two earthquakes struck again making a total of 4. Is it the end of the world?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home