Melodies of Life: The Layers of Harmony

Alone for a while I've been searching through the dark, for traces of the love you left inside my lonely heart. To weave by picking up the pieces that remain, melodies of life-love's lost refrain.

- Melodies of Life by Nobuo Uematsu from Final Fantasy IX

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binondo, Manila, Philippines

Want to know me better? Visit my blog on Friendster! http://splgum.blogs.friendster.com/melodies_of_life/

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Sabotaging Saturday

Sabotaging Saturday

We had our first Saturday class at 9 AM. NSTP-C1 commonly known as NSTP-CWTS (Formation Phase - National Service Training Program - Civic Welfare Training Service) headed by our facilitator, Ms. Ira Tamis. We played Wordles to liven up the day and did some more activities to boot.

After we were dismissed, we walked by the soccer field and saw how arduous the tasks those cadets taking up ROTC were enduring from. We felt priveleged to have stayed inside an air-conditioned room.

Plans for the day bere crushed into bits when Rai and Yan wouldn't be able to join us in our trip. We took lunch at McDonald's before parting with each other (Lou).

Miraculously, the two of us saw Jerlou and Nica lining up in front of the cashier. We were told that Ces was around also. Not long after, Mich and Kristine also arrived. I saw Kate by the way. Hopes were rekindled.

I was glad that Lou was "not herself today" so she agreed to join me in my escapades. We went to GUM & MUG. I saw Dianne (Dtiff) there. By that time I greatly felt remorseful of not bringing my camera with me. We went to make an appointment with Mrs. Rivera (on Monday). We visited Ms. Lim and greeted her happy birthday. We went to the gym and saw Kathy and Mr. Go watching a basketball game. All this time Lou was at GUM & MUG waiting. She didn't want to join us.

After a few games of O2 Mania (some Sophomore students' attention were also attracted in the process), an episode of Bleach, and a few episodes of Digimon Savers, we went to SM San Lazaro, where we played Dance Maniax.

Skip to the end of the day - I'm home. I hope Lou enjoyed her day, and I hope she makes good use of the book I borrowed her.

Assignments... Ji - guly - puff - jiga - li - li - li - puff...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home