Melodies of Life: The Layers of Harmony

Alone for a while I've been searching through the dark, for traces of the love you left inside my lonely heart. To weave by picking up the pieces that remain, melodies of life-love's lost refrain.

- Melodies of Life by Nobuo Uematsu from Final Fantasy IX

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binondo, Manila, Philippines

Want to know me better? Visit my blog on Friendster! http://splgum.blogs.friendster.com/melodies_of_life/

Monday, November 20, 2006

Stressed Out

Stressed Out

I've got to apologize to everyone for not posting here for a long time.

Seems that college life isn't so easy after all. Every day we are bombarded with lots of work and projects to do. It's no wonder that we full-fledged bloggers post less often lately.

My Multiply blog is now more updated than this one in Blogger, especially since Multiply became my main blogsite. Still, I wouldn't want to leave my other two blogsites behind. This post was meant for that purpose.

My Multiply homepage can be found here. Browse through the music, videos, and pictures I have uploaded. If you are an anime fanatic, Join my Multiply groups at Animotaku Otakanime. There, you would be able to upload or download files without the hassle of space constraints.

See you there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home