Melodies of Life: The Layers of Harmony

Alone for a while I've been searching through the dark, for traces of the love you left inside my lonely heart. To weave by picking up the pieces that remain, melodies of life-love's lost refrain.

- Melodies of Life by Nobuo Uematsu from Final Fantasy IX

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binondo, Manila, Philippines

Want to know me better? Visit my blog on Friendster! http://splgum.blogs.friendster.com/melodies_of_life/

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Time Capsule

Time Capsule

You and what matters to you. Preserved for eternity.

Hundreds of years from now, many people will wonder anout this time and place...

These words struck me when I accidentaly hovered my way to Yahoo! Time Capsule...

I uploaded three pictures to participate in this memorable event:



Beautiful, light brown fur...

Me and my friends pose for the camera at the SM Mall of Asia ice skating rink...

Triangle of Hope - Skates on ice: A symbol of friendship from now until eternity...



Visit them in any way you like. These are not photos taken from my new camera.

PS. There is another photo I uploaded but eventually cancelled because some details were missing. You can view the picture here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home