Melodies of Life: The Layers of Harmony

Alone for a while I've been searching through the dark, for traces of the love you left inside my lonely heart. To weave by picking up the pieces that remain, melodies of life-love's lost refrain.

- Melodies of Life by Nobuo Uematsu from Final Fantasy IX

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binondo, Manila, Philippines

Want to know me better? Visit my blog on Friendster! http://splgum.blogs.friendster.com/melodies_of_life/

Monday, September 11, 2006

New Beginnings

New Beginnings

Today was the first day of our second term in college. Believe me, things did not go out as expected. There had been many twists and turns today, but I was happy. Happy in the sense that school started once again and I do not have to endure days of boredom at home.

I was even happier when I found out that Lou's and Yan's schedules wasn't drastically different from mine's. The trio lives on...

Realistically speaking, the day faced a terrible start when I was late for my first class, which was FORMDEV (Formation and Development). This is a 0.5 unit non-academic course which we would take up every Monday at 11:40 to 12:40 PM for the whole term. I was even more surprised when I saw the president of LSCS in front of the classroom. Fellow students would become our teachers? Interesting...

We had an introduction, then formal classes started. We were grouped accordingly and then had an activity which involves writing about positive traits of different people. We then proceeded to our second class, which was located at the same floor (Room 905 this time, FORMDEV was at Room 902). I became an S25 student, as well as the two and some of my friends, and the others got separated and remained as S15 students.

ENGLCOM (ENGLONE - English One) was our next subject which we will take for four days (MTHF). Our professor was Ms. Marianne Jennifer M. Gaerlan (She told us to remember and not misspell her name. Writing her name in my post would be a good start.) and she asked us to partner up with another person and ask him/her about some information. Yna was my partner and we ended up doing well...

There was a long break, so I took out my notebook (which I am currently using to write my blog; somewhat getting used to its diminutive keyboard) and played some games. Before long, we returned to our former classroom (Room 810) and had TREDONE.

TRED - Theology and Religious Education Department
TREDONE - Humanity's Search for Life

What a vast difference. Our professor (sister, perhaps would be a more proper salutation) was Sr. Marlene Anne Garcia Aquino, MACE or Sr. Pinky, MACE for short (She also told us to remember her name - It might come out as a bonus question in
her quiz.) Anyway, I thought TREDONE would be about Bible characters and figures, but I was wrong. This subject involves interreacting to other religions, oh my gosh.

Lastly, ORGMGNT (Organization and Management Concepts)... I recognize our professor. She was the one who taught us blogging back during summer camp time. She's our teacher now? Great... but I heard that she's a "terror." We'll see in the following weeks...

Classes were dismissed, and we went to the bookstore to buy... books. Yna and I had to wait until 6 for our LSCS meeing though...

Jump to 5:30. Yna (after meeting with her friend) and I went inside L'Hermitage (second visit) and stepped inside the prayer room abd waited for the meeting to start. Yna went home early, but I waited for the meeting to end before going home (with my mom, I waited for our car).

At home, I pondered over a interesting text message I received (and ignored) a few days ago. It was from Nikko. (I just realized now...) It goes like this:

R u smart? I'm male. Add a letter and i'm female. Add another letter and i'm male again. Add 3 more letters and i'm female again. What am i? ='p

Let me think...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home