Melodies of Life: The Layers of Harmony

Alone for a while I've been searching through the dark, for traces of the love you left inside my lonely heart. To weave by picking up the pieces that remain, melodies of life-love's lost refrain.

- Melodies of Life by Nobuo Uematsu from Final Fantasy IX

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binondo, Manila, Philippines

Want to know me better? Visit my blog on Friendster! http://splgum.blogs.friendster.com/melodies_of_life/

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Trèfle à Quatre Feuilles

Trèfle à Quatre Feuilles

French for "four-leaf clover," a symbol of good luck.

Another weird title...

... this is a short post

Well, since I had to classes this morning, I spent the first few hours of the day doing my Machine Project. (GUI Programming is starting to get really addicting...)

I slept at 4 AM. I woke up at eleven. These retainers are hard to get used to...

I was lucky not to be late for my ALGTRIG class. You see, I left our house (which is at Camba, Lavezares, Binondo, Manila, Philippines, Southeast Asia, Asia, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way... I could go on and on... Google Earth...)

I arrived at the Andrew lobby. I was greeted by multitudes of people campaigning for Tapat (a political organization). Since I was forced to wear Blue (for Santugon) by some of my blockmates... well, I stepped out of the opposition and went to our classroom. Well, my blockmates had been loyal supporters of Eloize, our campaigning batch president for Santugon, so most of them were wearing blue or yellow...

Our professor was late...

We took our test when he arrived... He gave us a bonus question worth 3%...

"What is my favorite cartoon character?"
Clue: Yellow cya, no relation to his name (Christopher Cruz)

There's Tweety, Pikachu, Spongebob Squarepants, Goofy, Big Bird, oh... I can go on and on...

What is the correct answer?
How would I know?

We had our INTRICT class and we listened to four of our blockmates "campaign" for their report. Before that, though, some members of Tapat and Santugon also campaigned. Some people I recognize were Eloize and Gwen (who accompanied me and Shirlina during our Tennis tryouts). It's a good thing I didn't join any of the two organizations, otherwise...

Maybe I'll join next time...

How I was inviting people to join our LSCS First General Assembly this evening. The irresponsible Yna, a newly recruited officer, won't be around for the third time (since she became an officer). In the end, only Cecille was able to join me. (Even Lou and Dianne had to go...)

Talk about time management. From 4:40 - 5:40, we spent our minutes doing our SCIENVB essays inside the computer laboratory G304. After that, we proceeded to the Intellect Seminar Room (ISR) and waited for the program to start (after registering, by the way). I saw Rochelle coming in...

I taught Cecille how to play MegaMan Zero 3 (since I brought my GameBoy Micro with me). I never knew she was hysterical. Some people asked me what device it was. GameBoy Micro, I told them. It's a good this they didn't assume that it was a PlayStation Portable or Nintendo Dual-Screen, unlike some people there...

The program started. (Blockmates, eventually you'll regret not going a while ago...) Firstly, there was an early bird awarding... The early bird arrived at 4 o'clock. Haywire! Afterwards, there was an opening ceremony, a showcase of plays and dances. Then there was a raffle...

At the bottom of our seats... Anyway, Cecille won a ticket to a movie! Congratulations Cess!

Today was her lucky day. Initially, she wanted to go home. I told her to stay. Now, she was brimming with happiness. Wish it was me...

Oh, but I was lucky to get a 92% in INTRICT. I thought I messed up...

After having dinner, I went home with Rochelle; her dad drove me home. Now, after a long, tiresome day, it's time for work... Homework. I wonder how long it would take me to do them? What would luck bring to me this time?

My, is my blog lucky to have you readers out there!

1 Comments:

Blogger winterdawn said...

Uh...ok...The title was "interesting."Congratz for getting a 92% coz i messed up my algebra quiz, i dont know what my score is.Vote straight TapaT!AY!Dretso SantugoN!Ay TAPAT! Ay SANTUGON! i dont know which to vote... :S

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home