Melodies of Life: The Layers of Harmony

Alone for a while I've been searching through the dark, for traces of the love you left inside my lonely heart. To weave by picking up the pieces that remain, melodies of life-love's lost refrain.

- Melodies of Life by Nobuo Uematsu from Final Fantasy IX

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binondo, Manila, Philippines

Want to know me better? Visit my blog on Friendster! http://splgum.blogs.friendster.com/melodies_of_life/

Friday, July 21, 2006

Otorhinolaryngology

Otorhinolaryngology

Today's post may be a lot shorted than expected...

I woke up at 11:00 AM... I slept 'yesterday' at 4:00 AM to study for my INTRICT quiz...

I studied again... My eyes suddenly become sore... I inspected them after a few more minutes of irritation. Redness! I won't be able to wear contact lenses today... Of all the days...

We had a 'group study' at Starbucks (Vito Cruz branch), so... I dropped off at Vito Cruz instead of Quirino Avenue... Sigh... Loops...

So far... In my college life... I've rode from...

  • Bambang to Quirino Avenue
  • Bambang to Vito Cruz
  • Carriedo to Quirino Avenue
  • Central Terminal to Bambang
  • UN Avenue to Quirino
  • UN Avenue to Vito Cruz
  • Vito Cruz to Bambang

I was late... Lou was waiting... and so was Bea...

I ordered a Vanilla Cream Frappuccino with Mint Syrup at Starbucks. Lou was disgusted because she said that frappuccinos (especially vanilla cream) are too sweet. Well, people have different tastes. He he...

Raisa arrived sips later... Beacuse the place was so cold, we left for school after everyone was finished with their drinks...

The test... was... I hate it! I don't know if I got a high grade or not... And, oh... how I wanted to win... against...

Well anyway, after a few more minutes at school, I went home... In the LRT Station, I met Shirlina...

I went to GUM & MUG... On the way, I saw Kate and Bette... and many others...

Er... these are the Unean batchmates I met with today (in chronologial order)...

1. Shirlina Ang (I met her at Vito Cruz station...)
2. Kate Tung (I saw her riding a tricycle to Uno, eventually, we were able to talk at Uno...)
3. Bette Almorado (Bette was with Kate, so we also chatted upon arrival at Uno...)
4. Gian Chua (Gian went to GUM & MUG in search of her mother...)
5. Austin Pua (Austin was walking with Gian when I saw him outside GUM & MUG...)
6. Princess Dizon (Princess called my attention when I was waiting for my mom... She inquired about video editing and stuff...)
7. Edric Rocafor (Edric was with Princess, and we talked about machine projects and programming...)

Poor Congo... his ears got infected with some sort of disease... Don't contaminate Van alright?!

After that, I arrived home... my nose runs... cough... my allergy attacks once again...

... to figure out that we LSCS officers had an inauguration from 6 to 7 PM. I wasn't able to attend the meeting, but I was sure glad when Rochelle told me that the committee I signed up for was the committee I got accepted into.

Finally, a load taken off from my back. Anyone care for a little O2 Jam? If none I would just take my time to enjoy the anime that I've downloaded...

Download in progress:

1. Zoids Chaotic Century 37 - 48 2.058 GB 80.19 % complete
2. Star Ocean EX (Joanie kasi!) 5.724 GB 68.21 % complete

Faster... I'm waiting...

This is the reason I hate DSL connections... So slow... especially for gigabyte downloads...

If in case you were wondering, my computer has 360 GB of disk space.

That's all. Short post (for real) isn't it...

PS. Read my title... and check the number of times you attempted to read...

1 Comments:

Blogger Solomon said...

Otorhinolaryngology is the 'study of the ears, nose, and throat.' Joanie's poor rabbit's ears are infected with some sort of a disease, and the same day, I suffered a cold...

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home