Melodies of Life: The Layers of Harmony

Alone for a while I've been searching through the dark, for traces of the love you left inside my lonely heart. To weave by picking up the pieces that remain, melodies of life-love's lost refrain.

- Melodies of Life by Nobuo Uematsu from Final Fantasy IX

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binondo, Manila, Philippines

Want to know me better? Visit my blog on Friendster! http://splgum.blogs.friendster.com/melodies_of_life/

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Aujourd'hui

Aujourd'hui

The nasty Shirlina forced me to accompany her in trying out for the tennis varsity at La Salle...

Well, yesterday, I should have warmed-up a little in Reina Regente Tennis Club; however, things didn't turn out my way...

I planned to practice this morning at the same location. Unfortunately, I woke up late and was unable to do so...

Sigh, what kind of massacre would happen later on?

My tennis racquet was at GUM & MUG, so I decided to go there... I thought my mom was going to drive me to La Salle... She won't... Then I thought that it would be a hassle if I brought along my tennis racket with me. Oh well...

Shirlina called up my mom (or it may be the other way around)... I asked her if she can lend me her racket. She agreed...

(Read Shirlina's blog for more information...)

I rode the LRT and dropped off at Vito Cruz, because it is nearer to our designated meeting place (McDonald's). I entered the place, hoping that Shirlina was just sitting in a place where I can easily find her. One more thing, I found out that my sim card has malfunctioned (and to think I left my other one at home). Anxiously, I joined the queue and lined up to order food.

I was deliberately discombobulated. With Shirlina nowhere in sight, I wondered how we would ever meet. Well, perhaps she had already left several minutes ago. No, she just won't. Oh, I was so confused that time...

In the nick of time, Raisa arrived. A light buld (idea) flashed inside my head. I thought of borrowing Raisa's cell phone to contact my mom. She could then contact Shirlina. No, exclude that idea. I'm not a pachiderm...

Finally, I got to 'enjoy' my lunch - french fries. I still couldn't find Shirlina...

After eating, I thought of going to EGI Taft Tower to buy a functional SIM card for myself to contact my mom... Still, EGI was far from McDonald's... Anyway, I left...

*knock* *knock*

There she is!

Let's skip the conversation part...

We went to Rizal Memorial Sports Plaza to try out. The coach told us to warm-up... and so we did...

"Ha ha. Kapal ng mukha natin. Beginners nagtratryout para sa varsity."

We (many of us) looked like amateurs. Some were pretty good though...

We didn't expect that the warm-ups were already being judged by the coach...

Results next week. I don't care if I got accepted or not... but if in case... like Dtiff... maybe I'll be lucky and get exempted from my CWTS class (and maybe, our FWDANCE PE) next term...

It was 2:40... and we (Shirlina and I) were already late for our next class.

It was 3:15 when I arrived at my classroom...

"Nag-dota ka noh?"
"Addict!"
"First time!"
"Mon, bakit ka late?"

Our professor, who never cared at our class attendance, only chuckled...

Eventually, Lou and Dianne were the only ones who knew that I went to try out for the tennis team...

15 minutes of ALGTRIG - I quickly copied eerything on the board... After some time, we were dismissed... Blockmates, I wouldn't be late without a valid reason.

I was the first to arrive at our classroom for INTRICT again. We listened to a group reporting and was dismissed.

I met Shirlina at the LRT Station... We rode the train and went to Bambang Station, where we alighted. I invited her to join me but she declined my offer...

On the way to GUM & MUG... I was finally able to meet my favorite Chinese teacher in elementary - 張老師, who was accompanied by 劉老師... They asked me where I am studying and what course I was taking up...

I told them I was studying at La Salle and I was studing ICTM (Information and Communications Technology - somewhat related to computer science). After some more chit-chats, we parted ways...

My, am I glad that Pitto was back in his home again. The furry creature needed some consoling. I also took pictures of Van, and I'm going to post them here on one of my next posts, hopefully...

Lisa arrived and asked me if *ahem* Shirlina had left a few things with me...

I told her that *ahem* I invited Shirlina to come over, but she refused...

"Sayang pagod ko," she said.

Well... I went home, had my flute lessons, and worked on my blog.

That's all. "Short" post, isn't it?

2 Comments:

Blogger winterdawn said...

Indeed,a very short post!HAHA FYI, I did not force you to ACCOMPANY me.I asked you to tryout too. /SWT After all,if you get qualified,isnt it good to be exempted from CWTS?hehe Well, in any case,you should have told me that you didn't want to tryout,so I would not have to wait for you to come and be late for the tryouts. But thanks anyway!I missied 45min. of my 1-hr math class too HAHA Goodluck to us!

3:09 PM  
Blogger winterdawn said...

Additional comment..."nasty" is never a good word to describe someone.I could say that I am not a bit nasty.OK??Maybe its you.I was really offended.

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home