Melodies of Life: The Layers of Harmony

Alone for a while I've been searching through the dark, for traces of the love you left inside my lonely heart. To weave by picking up the pieces that remain, melodies of life-love's lost refrain.

- Melodies of Life by Nobuo Uematsu from Final Fantasy IX

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binondo, Manila, Philippines

Want to know me better? Visit my blog on Friendster! http://splgum.blogs.friendster.com/melodies_of_life/

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Recapitulation

Recapitulation

Today's post is short. I mean it... (especially the introductory part)

I woke up, did my things, and was driven to UN Avenue Station by my mom.

I rode the LRT and alighted at Quirino Avenue, where I dropped off.

Arriving at Gokongwei Hall, I saw that I was still 5 minutes early for my class. I bought 2 sheets of bond paper, and, arriving at my classroom, I gave one to Vero.

We had our INTRPRG Exam 1 - Part 2. We swapped classrooms because our room was too hot. Don't ask me any more details...

My friends accompanied me and I bought clothes for PERSEF. We went to the bookstore and bought test booklets for Monday's ALGTRIG examination. We then ate at La Casita...

(I'll start being more detailed now; anyway, this would still be a short post...)

I met Rominick for the second time at the same location...

My record on how many times I ate at La Casita (consecutively) was already broken, but now I am starting a new record... This is my third consecutive time to eat Sisig with Egg at La Casita...

I joined the others in watching Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, well, even after watching it for a few times already...

We had our ALGTRIG class. We submitted our test booklets... Next...

Our SCIENVB class today was pretty much interesting. I learned the answers to the following today...

  • In what direction does the earth rotate? Why?
  • What is the English translation for 'mamon?'
  • How do marine organisms often reproduce?
  • How do ocean currents form?

One thing I've remembered is EAC (East Australian Current)... Sounds familiar? Our professor then showed us two clips of Finding Nemo...

Sir Rene was absent... A substitute professor served as his proxy...

I went to GUM & MUG... I was surprised to see Pitto gone again. Now where did he run off to again?

I went home, ate dinner, watched a little television, and worked on my blog.

My post ends here. S-15, Good luck on our INTRICT test tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home