Melodies of Life: The Layers of Harmony

Alone for a while I've been searching through the dark, for traces of the love you left inside my lonely heart. To weave by picking up the pieces that remain, melodies of life-love's lost refrain.

- Melodies of Life by Nobuo Uematsu from Final Fantasy IX

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binondo, Manila, Philippines

Want to know me better? Visit my blog on Friendster! http://splgum.blogs.friendster.com/melodies_of_life/

Monday, July 17, 2006

Sesquipidalian Verbosity

Sesquipidalian Verbosity

Well, this is my second post for today...

Today is, in fact, Monday. July 17 in the year two thousand and six.

Ha ha! What am I saying? Oh anyway... I'm quite in a good mood...

Morning... My mom drove me to UN Avenue Station... After alighting at Quirino Station, I walked my way to La Salle...

Again... The same things over and over again... You must be bored... I'll try keep this post short... I'll try not to lose control...

We had our PE classes... We were taught Formation Form 2 and Self Defense 4 and 5. Since Lou was absent, I lost my training partner... (Treisha became Dianne's partner) The coach / professor became my partner. It seemed like I was still had many flaws in my defensive movements. I'm glad our professor corrected me... If not...

Joy and I went to Speed Bytes in EGI Taft Tower to make some improvisations in our INTRICT reaction paper. While she was not yet around, I was infuriated by the person beside me and those behind my back. They were playing Neopets, and they think they're so good. If I had the chance, I'll show them. I'll beat them to a pulp. Do not mess with me and my Kiko!

I texted Dianne and asked her where she was eating. (Lou went home... so I didn't bother texting her...) No reply. I fell into a state of confusion...

I decided to enter Andrew. I was greeted with a "Hello!" by Karl. What a coincidence.

Someone who looked familiar was sitting at the bench talking to another person. It was Richard! My! The second Unean whom I met...

I decided to go upstairs to visit our classroom. It was still occupied. Oh well, guess I have to eat lunch by myself again...

That's when Dianne replied.

Tp0s n po kme kmain...D2 la casita

I wonder how people get used to text lingo...

I arrived at La Casita, and I saw my blockmates fleeting from their seats... Nooo... Off they went. Some volunteered to accompany me. I declined their offer.

"Thanks but no thanks."

I ordered Sisig with Egg. While waiting for the queue, Bea and some others returned and offered their services again...

"Kinokonsensiya kami ni Dianne..."
"Di na bale. Ako na mag-isa."
"Sure mo a?"
"Sure!"

I ate... by myself...

After eating, someone suddenly stood in front of me. It was Joyce.

"Shirlina, nasa likod mo lang si Solomon o!"
"Shirlina?!"

Oh, hi! I met the third and fourth Uneans of the day. We went up the stairs to the eighth floor... Their classes start at one. Mine starts at 2:30... Oh well...

I went beck to my classroom. It was already vacated. Totally dark and empty, I waited outside to see who would be the second to arrive...

Yna... I told her totay was the 'feared day.' The day when the results of the LSCS officer recruitment would be announced...

"Judgement day!"
"Natatakot ako..."
"Sa tingin ko di ako mapapasok. Di ko na papaakyatin expectations ko..."

Cecille arrived...

As time passed by... a few more entered...

It was strange for our classroom... It was 2:00 and our classroom wasn't even a quarter full...

"Probably doing their reaction papers," I said.

ALGTRIG - Our dreaded test papers were given, and I got this drastically low score of 89%. Overall, that's (91% + 89%) / 2 = 90%...

And I was hoping for a grade of 4.0...

Still, plenty of time to catch up...

Anyway, I was surprised to see Lou again...

INTRICT - I was the first one in class, and my professor commended me for that. The groups who would be reporting today were quite unprepared... and since most of my classmates arrived late today, our professor lost her cool...

It began raining... and I was forced to stick with my friends. Lou explained that she went home to get her left ID... She skipped ALGTRIG classes (Our professor never cared about class attendance.) just to validate her ID today. Very wise decision...

I met Raymond and Diana at Bambang Station... the fifth and sixth Uneans I've met today...

I went to GUM & MUG, took care of my pets, did some programming exercises, and went home with my mom (and our helpers)...

I was waiting for the 'message.'

My Yahoo! Messenger developed some sort of problems because of memory overload...

I received a Friendster testimonial from Joanie...

I worked on my post meant for yesterday...

After closing some programs, I tried opening Yahoo! Messenger again...

It finally worked.

I saw Yna's status message and was a little bit assured of a good outcome...

All's well that ends well. I was accepted as one of the Assistant Vice Presidents of La Salle Computer Society. All right! My hard work and efforts finally paid off!

Ciao!

1 Comments:

Blogger winterdawn said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! :D Do your best!haha ;)

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home