Melodies of Life: The Layers of Harmony

Alone for a while I've been searching through the dark, for traces of the love you left inside my lonely heart. To weave by picking up the pieces that remain, melodies of life-love's lost refrain.

- Melodies of Life by Nobuo Uematsu from Final Fantasy IX

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binondo, Manila, Philippines

Want to know me better? Visit my blog on Friendster! http://splgum.blogs.friendster.com/melodies_of_life/

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Souffrance

Souffrance

French for "severe suffering."

No classes today... Sigh...

And I wanted to go to class today...

Why has this phenomenon occurred?

How would I know?

Anyway, this is going to be a short post...

I woke up today. After brushing my teeth (and cleaning my retainers), my first stop is my computer. Java time. My goals today are as follows:

1. To finish designing the graphical user interface (GUI) of our INTRPRG Machine Project - to make a scientific calculator.
2. To finish modifying the scientific calculator after designing it.
3. To start working on EventHandlers, ActionListeners, and the like.
4. To completely master Java GUI.

Well now... it seems that I had already spent more that two-thirds of today making this machine project of ours...

Whoosh... There goes the wind...

Sigh... and I only rested (played O2 Jam) for less than 15 minutes... (and spent more than 12 hours programming) Tough work...

Oh yes, please help me earn points by clicking this link. (This link leads to a really cool website featuring mp3s from anime and games. Check it out!)

I'm ending this post here to resume my tedious work and suffering.

PS. Now who's working on a boring blog? Definitely not me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home