Melodies of Life: The Layers of Harmony

Alone for a while I've been searching through the dark, for traces of the love you left inside my lonely heart. To weave by picking up the pieces that remain, melodies of life-love's lost refrain.

- Melodies of Life by Nobuo Uematsu from Final Fantasy IX

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binondo, Manila, Philippines

Want to know me better? Visit my blog on Friendster! http://splgum.blogs.friendster.com/melodies_of_life/

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Fashion Police

Fashion Police

This should be a part of my previous post Petit Monde; however, because of various reasons, I decided to seperate this post from my last one.

A while ago, when I was teaching my blockmates about language, Yna told the class:

"Tignan nyo si Mon."

I know, I know. Lou had already informed me that such a thing would happen...

What's wrong? Did the clothes I wore a while ago totally differ from those that I wear before?

They told me that:

1. I didn't tuck my clothes in.
2. I wasn't wearing a buttoned polo shirt.
3. I looked better this way.

Those clothes of mine were meant to be tucked out... It was zippered

I really prefer wearing polo though; I'm used to them. They are my house clothes, my clothing for outdoors, and the like. I'll give my blockmates a chance to see me in a different perspective, but I'm definitely not going to go overboard.

The next morning, I slipped on my, erm, clothes which I had been preserving for so long just for this post. Ha ha...

Anyway, our first class was a lab session in programming. I rode the LRT from UN Avenue to Quirino Avenue, then rode a jeepney from there to La Salle. (No more briskwalking for long distances.) Zoom! Wthin seconds, I arrived at my destination. No kidding!

I went to Gokongwei room 302. We were given some practice exercises. I breezed through number 1 but number two was more than challenging. After nearly an hour of tedious work, the problem was solved, and another problem was given to me...

It looked easy enough, and I finished it in no time...

I just hope that the problems given to us tomorrow wouldn't be that difficult...

After INTRPRG classes, Lou was the first one to notice my attire...

"Mas bagay ang ganyan sa 'yo..."

No comment...

I can't understand why sometimes... Well, I'm really used to wearing polo. I don't feel heat, unless there is a sudden decrease of oxygen... Back to my topic...

After accompanying Dianne (with Lou) to her house, we ate at La Casita (for the 7th consecutive time, oh my gosh) in Andrew. I ordered Sisig with Egg so that I would not regret like yesterday... My food tasted a lot better today than last time. Wonder why?

I taught my blockmates proper pronunciation before our ALGTRIG classes started. Some of the words I discussed include the following:

  • buffet (verb)
  • clandestine
  • ichtyology
  • valet

Our ALGTRIG professor arrived. I became sleepy. To tell you the truth, it is only in ALGTRIG that I get sleepy. Soporifically speaking, our professor was, for a fact... Somehow...

SCIENVB - Yay! No worries! We had already done our reporting so there was nothing to be anxious about. I just sat back, relaxed, and enjoyed watching the presentation of the two groups who reported today...

It was time to go home. Initially, I planned to go to GUM & MUG because I wanted to visit our alma mater. Unfortunately, circumstances just wouldn't allow me, so I just went home...

I was greeted by an embouteillage and a heavy rainstorm.

Fortunately, I arrived home safely and was able to complete this post.

By the way, check this out: I'd Rather be Green than be Blue

Until tomorrow again, readers. Take care!

2 Comments:

Blogger winterdawn said...

uh...ok...(nikko style) no comment.blog mo ginawa mo nang diary e haha ung tagboard mo ata d gumagana..or may error, kc d nkikita tags ko :P

7:36 PM  
Blogger Bitter Chocnut said...

hm.. the only people in class whome i think some people are mad at are.. moi(little miss vain) and mr chismis(for obvious reasons).

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home