Melodies of Life: The Layers of Harmony

Alone for a while I've been searching through the dark, for traces of the love you left inside my lonely heart. To weave by picking up the pieces that remain, melodies of life-love's lost refrain.

- Melodies of Life by Nobuo Uematsu from Final Fantasy IX

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binondo, Manila, Philippines

Want to know me better? Visit my blog on Friendster! http://splgum.blogs.friendster.com/melodies_of_life/

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Mentor (Part Two)

Mentor

The first part of my post can be found at my other blog. Click here to go there...

We ate lunch at Red Spoon at EGI Taft Tower. (We had a hard time deciding though...) Bafore my food was served, I went to my resident card supplier and bought myself 50 e-points. I saw a blockmate there and we said hi. Then, I returned to the restaurant for it was chow time!

When the clock struck one, we guided our 'little pupils' back to their respective classrooms and continued our duties. They were in for a diagnostic test to see how much they have understood the topic...

After the answers to the test questions were given, (translated, the phrase means: After taking the test) my 'student' added me on Friendster. Wa ha ha!

Now I'm really thinking... Would I go for it? To teach for 1 year in Uno after I graduate? I promise to make my students' lives 'easier.' Mu ha ha ha ha!!!

After all those happy times, it was finally time to go home...

I went home with Rochelle via jeepney. After alighting at Binondo Circle, we parted ways and I set for home...

Joanie went online and boasted about her achieving 121 combos in Dance Maniax a while ago in SM Mall of Asia. Nicolo then called and told me how miserable his college life is...

That's all about it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home