Melodies of Life: The Layers of Harmony

Alone for a while I've been searching through the dark, for traces of the love you left inside my lonely heart. To weave by picking up the pieces that remain, melodies of life-love's lost refrain.

- Melodies of Life by Nobuo Uematsu from Final Fantasy IX

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binondo, Manila, Philippines

Want to know me better? Visit my blog on Friendster! http://splgum.blogs.friendster.com/melodies_of_life/

Friday, July 07, 2006

Shards of Memories

Shards of Memories

I woke up today (late again, as usual...) at 10:30 AM. With 2 hours of spare time, I managed to do everything I wanted. I downloaded Macromedia Authorware and Captivate and successfully installed them onto my PC (original, not pirated). I played a little O2 Jam, played some RO, then ate lunch. Afterwards, I headed to school...

I tried a different route...

I told the side car driver to drive me to UN Avenue station. It took me a lot of time and I was almost late. UN Avenue was further than I thought... From there, I rode the LRT then headed to SPS 8th floor for my Taekwondo class.

We were taught side kicking, self-defending, and a lot more. Our practical exam is on Monday... better practice at home...

After PE, I changed clothes and was in for a shock. My fifth time in La Casita this week... A whole new record. I suggested going to La Casita again the next week, then the week after that, and, oh, I'm going crazy!

Lou and Dianne took their time and ate lunch while I waited for my cup noodles to boil. It costed me 49 pesos (with drinks). Oh wow, for the first time, I didn't exceed 50 pesos!

We went to Gokongwei Hall. I lost sight of the two, and I went to our classroom. Only two people were there... With nothing to do, I cleaned up the blackboard and started scribbling Chinese characters...

"Ganda naman ng sulat mo... Naiingit ako sa yo."
Of course, I remained silent...

Well, that was the result of hard work and training. Back in high school. I was trying to compete with Shirlina, Stacey, Nikko, and DK in terms of handwriting...

We listened to a report which was commended by our teacher as the best report in four sections (the topic they discussed). I envied them. Surely, they'll get a high grade...

The game... oh... How I won't forget about the game... I knew that they'll be having a crossword puzzle because I 'spied' on them when they were meeting; however, our team still lost. Too bad, the prize seemed good enough.

On our way downstairs, there was a commotion going on. I joined the uproar... CCS Shirt Selling. I ordered one for myself... 150 pesos. Expensive...

I bought myself a 50 peso card for O2 Jam and a 10 peso Level-Up card to show to my mom.

So... I headed to the LRT Station, wondering how I could remind Shirlina to go online so that we could go jamming. Surprisingly, I met her (for the first time) in the LRT Station. I told her the things I wanted to say. She faced her friend and told her...

"Jessica, nag-oO2 jam rin to!"

I just smiled. Anyway, Shirlina showed me her new cell phone and boasted about it.

We rode the train and alighted at Bambang, where I got to meet them again...

My mom was there; she drove us to GUM & MUG...

I played with my rabbits. Aiko saw me and said hi. Long time no see.

It was only the beginning of a grand reunion.

I went outside and saw Mhir, Kirk, Anne, Omi, and company. They were surprised to see me. Joanie then passed by. I called out. She then told me about her exhausting jeep expedition...

Well, Lisa was also there, talking to Kenneth and group... Joanie then thought of going to school. Lisa kept blocking the way...

"Umiba ka a. Naging makulit..." I snickered.

I then remembered. I went back and asked Kenneth who was their Trigonometry teacher. Ms. Ang. And Economics? Mr. Ong, without reviewers... Tough.

We went to school. The senoirs can be seen in their CAT fatigues. I saw William Hung (or he saw me). We asked him about his not having Chinese classes. His reply?

"Wag kang magalit a." he told Joanie.
"Bakit?" Joanie replied.
"Ano ulit pangalan mo?"
"Umalis na tayo."

Ha ha ha! Joanie was mad!

"Sino ka?" Joanie retaliated.

I told him that her name was Joanie.

"Oo nga a. Alam ko letter J umpisa pangalan nya."
"Batchmate pa naman natin sa Chinese..." Jaonie mumbled to me.

Anyway, we went sightseeing. I saw Mr. V, Mrs. Gregorio (Joanie must have forgotten her name), and Mrs. Duran. We also saw Nathaniel Chua and the rest of the gang.

My cell phone rang. My mother was looking for me. Time for me to go...

It's also about time I end this post.

PS. At home, the first thing that came to my mind was blogging. When I saw that Nikko had a new post, I believe that it was worth checking out. An intriguing post, I may say... I agree to his point of view, and my opinions can be found in his blog...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home