Melodies of Life: The Layers of Harmony

Alone for a while I've been searching through the dark, for traces of the love you left inside my lonely heart. To weave by picking up the pieces that remain, melodies of life-love's lost refrain.

- Melodies of Life by Nobuo Uematsu from Final Fantasy IX

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binondo, Manila, Philippines

Want to know me better? Visit my blog on Friendster! http://splgum.blogs.friendster.com/melodies_of_life/

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Agony

Agony

*sob* I can't take this... *weep* My hard disk...

No... System Restore cannot do anything good. All that's left... is to format the drive...

But my Drive I contains all the memories I had since grade school...
Gigabytes of storage... decimated.

I formatted the drive...

Formatting a hard drive, except a CD-RW, flash disk, or a floppy disk, is the most painful task for me. All the precious files stored in there, one by one, ousted from their positions... It's like human brainwashing...

Thank goodness I had a backup copy of my treasured files, set aside the multimedia files...

Anyway, I hope this would never happen again, and because of this, I have decided to upgrade my computer chassis and cooling system next. No more overheating!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home