Melodies of Life: The Layers of Harmony

Alone for a while I've been searching through the dark, for traces of the love you left inside my lonely heart. To weave by picking up the pieces that remain, melodies of life-love's lost refrain.

- Melodies of Life by Nobuo Uematsu from Final Fantasy IX

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binondo, Manila, Philippines

Want to know me better? Visit my blog on Friendster! http://splgum.blogs.friendster.com/melodies_of_life/

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Zephyr

Zephyr

Sigh, another day at school...

Today, my grandmother, my aunt, and my father flew (via airplane, obviously) to Bohol where they would have a 5 day break from their daily 'rituals.' My mom accompanied htem to the airport, leaving me alone at home...

I was supposed to have an interview at 12:20 PM; I woke up late. We also had a meeting at 10:30 AM, and I hoped that they knew how to manage things themselves...

Left alone at home, and with very little spare time left, what could I do? I ate my breakfast as fast as I could and proceeded to Binondo Circle, where I would (reluctantly) experience riding (and finding) a jeepney myself for the first time...

Thank goodness I met my aunt (my father's third sister) her husband (my uncle). She called out jeeps rushing through the streets...

"Dumadaan ho sa La Salle?"

No. It took us a long time. I wanted to ride a taxi instead because 10 minutes have already passed. I prayed, and not long after, I was brought to La Salle by a jeepney...

I rushed to the Student's Nook in Gokongwei for my interview. On the way, I met Cecille and Yna. I told them I would deal with them later. My interview comes first.

And I was interviewed. From a number of 2 interviewees, the number rose to 4. I was asked questions I didn't exactly expect. I don't know how well I did, but I forgot to mention one slight (or major) detail. I love writing, and so I keep a daily record of my current events. It's all for you readers out there. I won't fail you!

I met Rochelle (for the first time in normal school days). Together, we (and my friends) went to Yuchenco Hall to fulfill our requirements...

We ended up playing games instead of assisting students.

After that, we went to our classroom in Andrew 810. Inside the elevator, I saw Joyce enter...

"Hello!"
She was surprised to see me.

Soon after, I saw Shirlina panting as she rushed inside...

"Kala ko late na ako. Galing ako sa Scholastica."
"Swerte ka may piano lessons ka na ulit."

Be bid farewell to each other when we headed to our different classrooms in Andrew 8th floor.

I left my bag at my seat. Then I went down for my lunch.

My lunch costed 57 pesos. Guess what I ate?

What else except iced tea and Nissin cup noodles? Boy, am I a miser...

We had loads of fun playing text twist before the tardy professor arrived.

Let's skip. INTRICT, I was the first one in class again! The group supposed to report were surprised to find me inside the silent classroom.
I traded my 2 500 peso bills for Vero's 1000 bill.

The group assigned to report started their discussion, and I was quite impressed with their performance...

We had a meeting afterwards, for our SCIENVB project...

Afterwards, I went to EGI Taft Tower and bought some e-points for my O2 Jam account.

I went to GUM & MUG and did many things there. I'm glad they saw my pet mouse; however, they were not able to retrieve him yet.

I had my flute lessons at home. (My flute lessons are on every Wednesday and sometimes Friday...)

Silencing myself, I approached the windowpane...

Tilting my head towards the sky, I looked at the star-strewn sky, which held different hues of violet and gray. Crickets started chirping their songs, breaking the stillness of the night...

It's was a pleasant day after all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home