Melodies of Life: The Layers of Harmony

Alone for a while I've been searching through the dark, for traces of the love you left inside my lonely heart. To weave by picking up the pieces that remain, melodies of life-love's lost refrain.

- Melodies of Life by Nobuo Uematsu from Final Fantasy IX

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binondo, Manila, Philippines

Want to know me better? Visit my blog on Friendster! http://splgum.blogs.friendster.com/melodies_of_life/

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Bait

Bait

I'll keep this post short because my computer is experiencing a major breakdown...

My mom drove me to school. I brought my smoke machine and my Altec Lansing 220 speakers with me. Why? Well, to be prepared for our SCIENVB report, just in case...

I was not late today. No, that sounds awful. I arrived at school on time. There. That's more like it...

Our first subject was programming...

Programming... the subject feared by many. Maybe it's because of our 'sadistic' professor. Maybe because of the tons of homework. Maybe...

Programming (aka Computer Science) had become my favorite subject since Year 3 in High School. Wonder why? Because of my enthusiasm to learn I bought 3 books concerning HTML, XHTML, XML, DHTML, and Macromedia Flash MX 2004. This time in college, I had already bought two reference books for INTRPRG...

INTRPRG was over and it was about time for us to conduct a group meeting. Some suggested that we have our meeting after lunch. Everyone agreed to the plan. We parted ways and set off to lunch...

No... La Casita, again...
Thank goodness this time we ate at the SPS branch...

I ordered a burger steak meal this time, and a cup of iced tea. The cost didn't reach 100 pesos.

I was with Yna and Lichelle. We went to the SPS bookstore and bought some materials we needed. Afterwards, we accompanied Yna to the Student's Nook for her interview...

We went to our classroom and had a meeting; however, things didn't go as smoothly as planned because we had this quiz in ALGTRIG (and I haven't studied)...

Well, when I recieved my test questionnaire... well, I skipped one whole activity. I felt that the porblem solving part was totally much easier than the inequalities part (especially since I have the knack for word problems)...

Environmental biology... I was terribly glad and at the same time downcast when I heard that the first two reportings would be done on Thursday (instead of today). My smoke machine is quite heavy, you know...

Next stop, GUM & MUG... Joanie came and we playes with my pets. Joanie named my pet mouse Pitto; however, he ran off and was nowhere to be found. Hope we can find him tomorrow.

I was shocked to see Ralph the size of a wallet. The last time (last week) I saw him, he was only the size of a credit card. My, how fast turtles grow. Van, on the other hand, was as cute as ever.

At home, I got hooked to the game O2 Jam. I invited my friends to play as well...

I'm ending this post now because my computer's backup unit, which contained all my major files, crashed just a while ago. I hope I can fix it, without having to format the disk drive and deleting all the files inside.

See you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home