Melodies of Life: The Layers of Harmony

Alone for a while I've been searching through the dark, for traces of the love you left inside my lonely heart. To weave by picking up the pieces that remain, melodies of life-love's lost refrain.

- Melodies of Life by Nobuo Uematsu from Final Fantasy IX

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binondo, Manila, Philippines

Want to know me better? Visit my blog on Friendster! http://splgum.blogs.friendster.com/melodies_of_life/

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Yaup

Yaup

I woke up today at 8:30 in the morning. After preparing my speakers and smoke machine, I headed of to school. My mom drove me to school, and because there was a heavy embouteillage on the streets, I was late for my first class...

I left my speakers and smoke machine at the Gokongwei lobby once again. Afterwards, I went to my classroom...

Boardwork - and bummer, I didn't get called. I knew the solutions... too bad...

I heard my friends talking. We were going to eat at La Casita...

Oh my. For the fourth time this week (four consecutive days), I'm going to eat there again! Poor me. It's good I haven't tried some of their food yet...

I ordered a Tonkatsu and iced tea. My lunch costed somewhat below 90 pesos...

After eating, I went back to Gokongwei (I'm at Andrew that time.) and retreived my two devices. The guard asked me if I would be bringing them every day. (Would I rather have a term pass instead?) I told him I need to bring these things for our report. If we reported today, I wouldn't have the burden to bring them the next few days...

Soon after I arrived at Andrew. The personnel in charge asked me what I brought with me. I told her that it was a smoke machine, then I signed the entry permit...

Soon, a higher 'official' came and asked me when and where I would be using the fogger. I told him... Andrew 810, 3:30 PM.

What does it do? It breathes out smoke, and is commonly used for presentation purposes.

Soon, a problem arose... Long story, so I'll just skip that part, but to give you an idea of what happened, here are some words uttered: seal fire detector, cover with newspaper, tape, get ID, take from guard, assistance, and many more...

Before ALGTRIG classes, our group made some preparations; I really wanted our group to report today, so that we won't have to worry about the teacher's increasing expectations after every report...

Soon enough, our SCIENVB professor ran his 'Magic Random Number Generator.' He ran it five times, and the groups who got the two lowest numbers would be the ones reporting today. Our group would be the second one to report today. Just what I hoped for! Our group was not the first to report, but would eventually report on the first day...

And so we reported... We started off with a bang. A cheerleading introduction as thought of by Cesar and Marc. Afterwards, we had a game...

The background music we used, for me, was perfect. It took me 15 minutes to search for that. One that reverbates echoes around the room... Ambient and mysterious...

Anyway, the game turned out to be better than I expected. We delivered our presentation successfully and we were glad that our professor appreciated our efforts and told us that we did a very good job.

PERSEF... The thing I can only remember is that we played Taboo. I became overexcited... Team 5 was able to catch up, but it's not the end yet. Go Pink Team!

My mom fetched me and we went to GUM & MUG. I was still entranced with the music I chose for our game... After eating my snacks, we prepared to leave.

As soon as I arrived home, I did a cold boot on my computer. I was shocked to see it malfunctioning. I turned it off again, and tried one more time. The same thing happened. Why?

My day was ruined. Fortunately, after a few more tries, it finally became operational...

Here I am completing this post, and I would like to end my post here.

PS. Has anyone noticed that my post titles are in reverse alphabetical order?

(Bait - Agony - Zephyr - Yaup)

Sad to say, the next post would cut off the chain...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home