Melodies of Life: The Layers of Harmony

Alone for a while I've been searching through the dark, for traces of the love you left inside my lonely heart. To weave by picking up the pieces that remain, melodies of life-love's lost refrain.

- Melodies of Life by Nobuo Uematsu from Final Fantasy IX

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binondo, Manila, Philippines

Want to know me better? Visit my blog on Friendster! http://splgum.blogs.friendster.com/melodies_of_life/

Monday, May 07, 2007

Stress and Summer

Stress and Summer

Summer vacation... is about to end... soon... sigh...

I never had the opportunity to enjoy this short break from school (almost).

A lot of people were laughing about my being busy in summer. Believe me, I'm pooped.

Firstly, I am frustrated with my computer at home; two years ago it was the best of its class, but now, I couldn't visit even one website without getting mad at my machine. Windows Vista Ultimate really draws a lot of power from my computer...

Yes, I've upgraded my computer's RAM to 2GB. It sped up a bit for a few days. Only a few days, however...

Nikko and Steph were planning to buy their own notebook PC's this summer; I was mesmerized by another convertible one Unean Reunion as I gazed upon a twistable, touch-screen HP Pavillion. Equipped with Windows Vista (whatsoever), it is an object of beauty; I won't get it for sure however... Sadly...

I'm satisfied with my Fujitsu Lifebook P1510 at home; it's the smallest convertible in the world. If only I could upgrade its RAM using cheap means. Because of it's miniature size, the upgrade costs at least Php 40K. People, kindly inform me if you know of a place selling 1 GB DDR2 NanoDIMM RAM's for a cheap price.

It's unfair. Other RAM's only cost from 2K to 6K...

I'm here at home, writing this blog entry as well as playing Pokemon Pearl. There are some things I want to accomplish this summer, some of which have been completed.

1. Buy a new pair of shoes - COMPLETE
2. Buy a new printer - Pending
3. Buy Pokemon Diamond AND Pearl - COMPLETE
4. Complete "Crest of the Wind ~ The Three Seals" - 87% Complete
5. Fill up my summer schedule - Extremely Overfilled
6. Go to Hong Kong - Pending
7. Remove two irritating wisdom teeth - Scheduled
8. Upgrade to 1 GB of RAM (Notebook) - Under Negotiation
9. Upgrade to 2 GB of RAM (Home PC) - COMPLETE
10. Upgrade to Core 2 Quad (Home PC) - Under Analysis
11. Get ready for a new year of college life - I don't want to think about this yet.

That's about all. A while ago I was in Gateway with Nikko, picking out some stuff which I'm interested in. We played Dance Freaks (my first time to do so) and were intrigued by a song so familiar that we first heard in Audition Online... La la la la la la la la la. What's it entitled again? In English?

Understanding Men and Women.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home