Melodies of Life: The Layers of Harmony

Alone for a while I've been searching through the dark, for traces of the love you left inside my lonely heart. To weave by picking up the pieces that remain, melodies of life-love's lost refrain.

- Melodies of Life by Nobuo Uematsu from Final Fantasy IX

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binondo, Manila, Philippines

Want to know me better? Visit my blog on Friendster! http://splgum.blogs.friendster.com/melodies_of_life/

Friday, February 02, 2007

Video Posting

Video Posting

For a very long time I have disregarded blogging and have head straight on to video editing, since some projects of ours require us to make video presentations.

Since I don't have much time for blogging, I'll use this site to inform everyone regarding new videos I have created or whatsoever. Please do comment and rate on YouTube, as I would be posting the video URLs also.

Currently the EDITED videos I had already uploaded in YouTube are:

1. The Internet and the World Wide Web


2. Controlling


3. Christianity


4. Pokemon Johto [Nicachu Version]


5. TREDONE MTV Presentation


6. Lang Song


7. In and Out


8. Pokemon Johto [Jiovannie Version]


9. HUTECIN: E-MAD Cellphone Review


10. Precious Memories [REVIVED]


I'll be posting updates soon. Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home