Melodies of Life: The Layers of Harmony

Alone for a while I've been searching through the dark, for traces of the love you left inside my lonely heart. To weave by picking up the pieces that remain, melodies of life-love's lost refrain.

- Melodies of Life by Nobuo Uematsu from Final Fantasy IX

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binondo, Manila, Philippines

Want to know me better? Visit my blog on Friendster! http://splgum.blogs.friendster.com/melodies_of_life/

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Another Mission

Another Mission

Foreword: This will be a short post. I have a lot of other things to do besides blogging...

Today (actually, yesterday), I had a performance in Makati Shangri-la where I would have to play two rather difficult piano peices to a multitude of people for my grandma's birthday...

Although I made some mistakes, they (according to many) were hardly noticable and many complemented on my piano playing skills. Yay! (Have to learn a lot more though.)

I finally got my hands on a copy of Pokemon Pearl (although I like Diamond better... next time) Version and I'm playing now. Where did I buy it? Toy Kingdom Express SM San Lazaro. Grab one now!

This ends my post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home