Melodies of Life: The Layers of Harmony

Alone for a while I've been searching through the dark, for traces of the love you left inside my lonely heart. To weave by picking up the pieces that remain, melodies of life-love's lost refrain.

- Melodies of Life by Nobuo Uematsu from Final Fantasy IX

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binondo, Manila, Philippines

Want to know me better? Visit my blog on Friendster! http://splgum.blogs.friendster.com/melodies_of_life/

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Concerns and Consequences

Concerns and Consequences

I've heard people say that the freshmen year is the easiest time in college, and that it gets harder and harder as time goes by. I believe so...

Firstly, I am frustrated about my workstation. By workstation I mean my desk, my convertible notebook, my computer at home, its bundled hardware, software, and accessories, and the like.

My Core 2 Quad processor was supposed to arrive sometime earlier to give me an extra boost in my heavy multitasking. My 400 GB hard disk storage memory is almost entirely filled up, and I have to upgrade to a terabyte (minimum of 2*500 GB) system soon. If I do that, I would have to install Windows on one of the two hard disks that I am planning to buy.

The problem: I misplaced my Windows Vista AND my Microsoft Office 2007 installers.

Steph had long been waiting for me to borrow her my CD, but, no luck still...

My notebook had not yet been upgraded yet. Drat!

As for school, I am preoccupied with lots and lots of schoolwork. FILDLAR, DEVEWEB, SCIENVC/LBYENVC, JAPALA1, ANMATH1, BISPROC, and PERSEF2.

Yes, we would be having our first class of PERSEF2 later. I wonder how "interesting" it would be...

Regarding my blog, I've made a "major" revamp on my Multiply blog found here. The site is now fully animated, but I can still implement a lot of changes and improvisations. If you observe carefully, all my three major sites (Blogger site, Friendster profile, Multiply page) have animated backgrounds instead of steady, boring ones.

My head is all dizzy now so sorry if you can't understand much of what I am saying. Right now it's 1:50 in the morning and I still have a lot to do.

I'll end my post here.

Jaa, mata.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home