Melodies of Life: The Layers of Harmony

Alone for a while I've been searching through the dark, for traces of the love you left inside my lonely heart. To weave by picking up the pieces that remain, melodies of life-love's lost refrain.

- Melodies of Life by Nobuo Uematsu from Final Fantasy IX

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binondo, Manila, Philippines

Want to know me better? Visit my blog on Friendster! http://splgum.blogs.friendster.com/melodies_of_life/

Saturday, September 02, 2006

1st Term Break (Part 4)

1st Term Break (Part 4)

Today's post would be short.

I was finally able to download all 14 episodes (and 1 trailer) of Digimon Savers (for now). Since I had matters to do, I went to GUM & MUG and waited for my mom (or anyone else) to accompany me to the (tooth) x-ray station, for my dentist was concerned about my wisdom teeth.

Surprisingly though, I found Shirlina and Stephanie there. (Who would forget about that darned tricycle trip I had. That driver was to naive.) Shirlina was back from her tennis trip, and Steph - it was my first time to see her in her new hair makeover in person. Before long, Marija, Tinselle, Allyanna, Nikko, George, and Kelvin arrived. Wow! Reunion party!

Denzel (DK's clone aka younger brother) was obsesed with his Pokemon Fire Red version as I was busy earning Bug Fragments for Mega Man Battle Network 6. Van entertained us quite a bit and everything went okay...

At home, I played a few games of O2 Jam with Lou and afterwards, I watched the remaining few wpisodes of DS (Digimon Savers) I downloaded. Seems like starting episode 14, resemblances to the other Digimon series have started to emerge. But still...

I'm ending my post here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home