Melodies of Life: The Layers of Harmony

Alone for a while I've been searching through the dark, for traces of the love you left inside my lonely heart. To weave by picking up the pieces that remain, melodies of life-love's lost refrain.

- Melodies of Life by Nobuo Uematsu from Final Fantasy IX

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binondo, Manila, Philippines

Want to know me better? Visit my blog on Friendster! http://splgum.blogs.friendster.com/melodies_of_life/

Sunday, August 27, 2006

1st Term Break (Part 1)

1st Term Break (Part 1)

Sunday it is. After going to church, it was time for some mall frequenting. Today, we went to Greenbelt...

It was sad to see none of my friends coming to join me, but what's the matter? It's their loss. Anyway...

The moment we arrived there, there was a heavy construction going on. It must be because of that Greenbelt 5 their trying to come up with.

We were also surprised to see the changes in Greenbelt 3 - 4's food court. The place was missing and was replaced by different exquisite restaurants.

We planned to eat at Jollibee today to indulge in the "Chiliwings" that I am very fond of. Things turned out differently and we settled for Krocodile Grille instead. Hmm, brings back memories... (Aww, cute little Crocks...)

I parted ways with my parents and had my weekly dose of Dance Maniax. I tried out many new songs which I have never played before, and ended up losing in Quickening Wild Mode. (Obviously, that song's crazy. Those who can surpass the stage must be really good...)

After that, we proceeded to Powerbooks and I browsed for certain Java Database reference books to get ready for the next term (I really hope INTRODB is more on programming than memorizing. Then again, some may not agree.). We passed Landmark and went to Glorietta. There, there was this Intel showcase which caught my attention...

High Performance.
Low Power.
Absolute Perfection.

The new Intel Core 2 Duo desktop processor.
Introducing the world's best desktop processor.

From the time I saw PC Express's advertisement two weeks ago, I was really interested to find out what this revolutionary processor can do. Yeah, it's fast. So what? Can it really exceed my SSS (Sterling Silver Station - I call my computer, for it had a silver theme.) built with Pentium 4 HT 3.2 GHz processor? If yes, how so? I took the tour...

If I wanted to upgrade my computer to Intel Core 2 Duo, I would have to replace everything inside the casing (Hey listen non-techies, the casing's not the CPU, it's called the system unit, or to sound more professional, call it the chassis [pronounced: shassy]). Guess I'll have to earn more money. The computer at GUM & MUG desperately needs upgrading though, I could replace it with mine at home, after upgrading...

Wow Thermaltake Shark! I saw the chassis Intel are using. Makes me want to buy them... Hmmm, guess I really want one. Okay, start earning.

Target Gadget: Thermaltake Shark, Kandalf, or Kandalf LCS

It took us a long time to get back, and we reached home at around 6 o'clock. What if my friends join me? We would definitely have a fun time playing Dance Maniax, but would I be able to accomplich this much things? I don't think so.

I guess God's will for each day is perfect after all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello!,I like your writing so so much! proportion we communicate extra about your article
on AOL? I need an expert in this area to unravel my problem.

Maybe that's you! Taking a look ahead to peer you.

Feel free to surf to my webpage :: Online Shooting Games

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home