Melodies of Life: The Layers of Harmony

Alone for a while I've been searching through the dark, for traces of the love you left inside my lonely heart. To weave by picking up the pieces that remain, melodies of life-love's lost refrain.

- Melodies of Life by Nobuo Uematsu from Final Fantasy IX

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binondo, Manila, Philippines

Want to know me better? Visit my blog on Friendster! http://splgum.blogs.friendster.com/melodies_of_life/

Friday, September 01, 2006

1st Term Break (Part 3)

1st Term Break (Part 3)

I've met with so many Uneans today. There's Mhir, Sharmaine, Rominick, Karl, Rochelle, Tinselle, Jester, Jhovee, and even (Professor) Andrew Pua! It seems that today really was kind of different...

The moment I arrived at school, I immediately set forth to LSPO, without knowing where it actually is. I'm glad I met Raisa, her friend, and Bea on the way. Because LASARE1 course cards are not yet available, we set toward the sports complex in front of Gonzalez Hall (Andrew) to (hopefully be able to) get our FWSPORT course cards.

How long we waited for Mr. Andrei Ablaza, who would give us our course cards in our professor's place. While waiting, I met Marija and Sharmaine, who got pretty impressive grades in their respective PE courses. I envied most of my classmates who got a 4.0 in Taekwondo for I only got a 3.5 - maybe it was because I was late once. Oh well. FWSPORT's not a course to be afraid of. There was more to come.

(We were shoched when we saw a failing mark in one of the course cards. Later on we realized that it was Jake's. We were relieved.)

We headed to LSPO and got word from the person in charge that our course cards were with Lichelle. We looked for her and found her waiting in the Warp Zone on our way to Gokongwei to get our INTRICT course cards. I passed even if I submitted my soft copy late (because of that wrong email address). Again, one problem down; more to come, and the worst is approaching...

INTRICT - I got a 3.0 and it let me computing if I would be a Dean's Lister or not. The next ones we would eventually receive are our ALGTRIG course cards. Everyone (almost) was afraid of them, for the final test was really difficult and it looked like more than half of the class is going to fail in that quiz. My heart started pumping wildly. I was starting to get nervous and "hyper." I expected a 2 in ALGTRIG but pretensions stated that I might actually go lower than that. We proceeded to Saint Joseph Hall...

Thanks to Cecille's commanding voice, we found out that our ALGTRIG course cards would be distributed at 1:00 PM and so we left. It was still early but we headed for lunch at Jollibee.

I ordered the usual. 2 pieces honey-spiced chicken - I hate the smell, but I like the spice. After the meal, Lou, Raisa, "Both (or is it "Boat?"), Lichelle, and I went to Netopia. Neopets and Dance M... I mean O2 Jam time!

After all our anxieties were poured out on our crazy games, we headed for Saint Joseph Hall, where we anxiously waited for our ALGTRIG course cards. We had some photographic escapades back then...

2.5 was the highest grade? No way!

The professor called one of our blockmates and told him or her (I forgot who the person was.) that course cards would be distributed an hour later. What's with him?

We waited for Ms. Shirley and joked around with "to-be-made" GIF files in the process. Tunes of O2 Jam were also hummed and performed. Oh wow!

We got our INTRPRG Quiz 2's first, then our course cards. I was surprized that I got a 105% in quiz 2; I was happy to get a 135% in my machine project (for I was anticipating a grade of 130% only). A 4.0 with 12.329 points to spare.

Unfortunately, these INTRPRG course cards were the cause of sorrow to most of my blockmates. My conscience greatly bothered me when I found out that... should have helped them...

Yna arrived and she had Joy's course cards with her. Perfect 4.0's. Wow! Would she be the next... or the first "Goddess of ICTM," just like him... Jester Sia?

ALGTRIG - "This is the worst." I remembered from Digimon Savers - that was the most commonly used sentence in the series as of now. In case you were wondering, the most common word uttered was "aniki," which means brother. (Agumon loves to say that!) I was utterly shocked when I saw that I got a 3.0 in ALGTRIG. Is this possible?

SCIENVB - I met Tinselle. I got a 3.0; Joy also. "Sayang! Perfect 4.0 na sana!" Still, she's a First Honor Dean's Lister. I envy her.

After all those trials, I had a meeting with my Publications committee at the Student's Nook. After that, I went to McDonald's, gave Lou and Yan a little surprise, went to Netopia with them, went to GUM & MUG, to an uncle's (and his dad's) birthday party, went home, submitted my class schedule to my officer, then worked on this blog.

It's almost two in the morning, and I'm still wide awake. What to do? I can watch some episodes of Digimon Savers I downloaded overnight. Maybe my dad would force me to sleep. Who knows?

PS. There's also PERSEF1, in which our kind professor gave us all in our class 4.0's. Isn't that nice?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home