Melodies of Life: The Layers of Harmony

Alone for a while I've been searching through the dark, for traces of the love you left inside my lonely heart. To weave by picking up the pieces that remain, melodies of life-love's lost refrain.

- Melodies of Life by Nobuo Uematsu from Final Fantasy IX

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binondo, Manila, Philippines

Want to know me better? Visit my blog on Friendster! http://splgum.blogs.friendster.com/melodies_of_life/

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Crash Landing

Crash Landing

Today had been an awful day for me. First off...

Anyone wondered why I wasn't online yesterday? The reason is simple. Well, after our exciting trip to SM San Lazaro yesterday, and after returning home
(that's about 6:30 in the evening), I immediately dozed off...

I woke up at 6:30 in the evening stupefied. What's this?! I slept for 12 hours without eating dinner. What's more, I discovered that I had a serious case of eye inflammation on my right eye because I forgot to remove my contact lenses last night. My eye sore affected my brain which led to a minor headache.

I brushed my teeth, took breakfast, then went to bed again to cure my headache. I woke up at 11:30 in the morning...

Jump to 4:30. I met two Unean friends of mine on my way to GUM & MUG. Upon arrival, I saw Kathy. Then Joanie, then Lisa, then Kenneth, then Joyce, then Kem...

Anyway, here are the BAD things that had happened today, listed in chronological order (and aggrevating order):

1. My eyes got inflamed by overusage of contact lenses.

2. I only got a 95% in our Hands-On Examination 4 when I expected a 100%. Oh well, that's still a 4.0...

3. I can't seem to find my USB card reader. Without it, I wouldn't be able to transfer the pictures I took to my computer. Oh no! Update - Found it!

4. My Game Boy Micro's exquisite black velvet covering was misplaced. I hope I can find it soon.

5. My computer table, 70% of which was made of glass, shattered and broke into pieces when a cup fell from the top layer. Good grief. I was expecting to put up a nice show on Friday...

Till then. I have to study for... *shrudder* ALGTRIG!

2 Comments:

Blogger winterdawn said...

Wow!A glass computer table cool! Too bad it was shattered...tsktsk
be careful next time. and get well soon ;)

1:38 AM  
Blogger Solomon said...

Well, not actually all... about 15% only... And by the way, I had an emergency backup system set up already /gg.

2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home