Melodies of Life: The Layers of Harmony

Alone for a while I've been searching through the dark, for traces of the love you left inside my lonely heart. To weave by picking up the pieces that remain, melodies of life-love's lost refrain.

- Melodies of Life by Nobuo Uematsu from Final Fantasy IX

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binondo, Manila, Philippines

Want to know me better? Visit my blog on Friendster! http://splgum.blogs.friendster.com/melodies_of_life/

Friday, August 25, 2006

Absence

Absence

How unnerved we were yesterday after our ALGTRIG final exams. Many questions were left unanswered. There goes my hopes of becoming a dean's lister...

It was a difficult test. I could say that it was an average test to the 6th power - a level or two below Mr. Ang's quizzes. Grumblings filled the second floor of Gokongwei lobby. Sigh... (I wonder how Rochelle found the quiz...)

We ate at Tapa King and went to Netopia in University Mall (after frolicking various areas) to relieve our trobles and anxieties. Lou and I taught Rai-chan how to play O2 Jam. Star (Yan), on the other hand, was busy talking to her friends (maybe?) through the Internet and MY cell phone. After a few minutes, Raisa had to go...

I thought they were joking when Lou and Dianne said that they would go to my place. Well, I expected their presence the next day, which... read on...

We first went to GUM & MUG. Van was anticipating us, and he greeted us warmly. We went home and played Mario Party, thanks to that broken computer table (keyboard stand). We had some road trouble on the bay back, but nonetheless...

I'm trying to keep this post short, so I'll skip some major portions...

The next day, whick is, in fact, today, Yan's presence was missing; she couldn't come because she caught a bad cold. Too bad... Nicolo became her proxy. We went to SM San Lazaro (because of Nicolo's bidding for he had some matters to do there).

We ate at Jollibee. I figured out that the honey-spiced chicken of Jollibee tasted a lot like their Chiliwings which I really liked. I'll definitely order that again next time...

We played Dance Maniax after Nicolo and us parted ways... We (Lou) bought some posters at Comic Alley. We also had a short game of O2 Jam at Netopia. Afterwards, the day seemed to end. A day without Yan sure is different...

At home, I tried my best to convert my 9-class file 58.2 megabyte scientific calculator into an applet. I also converted my blog into a different format. (Most of you wouldn't notice this...) Currently, my right eye is irritating me...

I'll end this post here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home