Melodies of Life: The Layers of Harmony

Alone for a while I've been searching through the dark, for traces of the love you left inside my lonely heart. To weave by picking up the pieces that remain, melodies of life-love's lost refrain.

- Melodies of Life by Nobuo Uematsu from Final Fantasy IX

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binondo, Manila, Philippines

Want to know me better? Visit my blog on Friendster! http://splgum.blogs.friendster.com/melodies_of_life/

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Satisfaction

Satisfaction

I've reverted back to my old, plain English titles...

Since I'm in a hurry to finish my Machine Project, I'll keep this post really short...

I went to the discipline office to see what destiny has in store for me.

Before that though, I went to GUM & MUG (and yadda yadda yadda). I also brought with me the Final Fantasy X-2 movie (or anything you want it to be called) I've been boasting about hoping that Joanie would be able to burn me a copy to lend to my blockmates. It turns out that she has no blank DVDs available...

Well, back in mainland La Salle, I met my friends in Z2 Cafe. I told them that I was about to go to the discipline office (and I hope that they would accompany me). Well, they didn't, so I went to the "forbidden area" myself.

The time I arrived, there was a gang of three to four people waiting to be judged, I mean sentenced, by the investigation officer. After they left, I explained my case to the officer and told him that I didn't know that it was illegal to write on the chalkboard. Well, he had me sign some papers, then let me go...

Well now, the Take-Home Hands-On Examination 4 has just been uploaded into our INTRPRG Yahoo! Group. Got to shorten this post in every possible way...

I saw Bette outside CSB (College of Saint Benilde) on my way to the LRT station.

At GUM & MUG, I met Joanie and we went to Uno. Coincidentally, she was also wearing green like me. (La Salle supporter! Animo La Salle!) Anyway, we went upstairs, met with Mrs. Rivera and her Physics Team. We also met Mr. V... I asked him what lesson he is currently teaching in computer science - Visual Basic. Guess he learned from THAT mistake, the mistake which led to the loss of the UHS Computer Team - namely, Nikko, Xiaoge, and me. Oh well...

Kelvin Cu was also there. Lisa too. We went exploring...

On our way home, I saw Allyanna and her younger brother in a horse-driven rickshaw.

Back home, I worked on my Machine Project - 88% complete!

Right now (look at the time I posted this), I'll work on Hands-On Exam 4, and I won't rest until I finish it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home