Melodies of Life: The Layers of Harmony

Alone for a while I've been searching through the dark, for traces of the love you left inside my lonely heart. To weave by picking up the pieces that remain, melodies of life-love's lost refrain.

- Melodies of Life by Nobuo Uematsu from Final Fantasy IX

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binondo, Manila, Philippines

Want to know me better? Visit my blog on Friendster! http://splgum.blogs.friendster.com/melodies_of_life/

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Pursuits

Pursuits

Because of homework (as usual), I have to keep my post as short as possible (again).

This morning, I ate lunch as early as 11 AM. I would meet my friends at Starbucks by 12:30 PM, so I left the house early.

I rode a side car which drove me to Carriedo Station. From there, I rode to Vito Cruz Station and met my friends outside Rizal Sports Complex (for they have left Starbucks already).

We reluctantly forked out 50 pesos for tickets to the Taekwondo Championships we were required to watch...

After signing the attendance sheet, we made our way to our seats, not long after, the opening ceremony started...

It was good indeed, those flying side kicks and body-flip kicks... Then there was this rotating move that slams another to the floor. Those plank-breaking techinques - I wonder how many trees were sacrificed for this day... Overall, the show was good; quite funny at times... Too bad we only watched until 2:57...

Next stop: Glorietta?! I was surprised because I was expecting that we'd go to SM Mall of Asia instead. Fortunately and unfortunately, because Raisa's driver didn't show up in time, we took separate taxi cabs and went to SM Mall of Asia as initially planned.

The first thing we (my blockmates) thought about was food! (I thought about Entertainment Mall.) In a struggle between Jollibee and KFC, I managed to divert their attention to Pizza Hut, and so we ate there instead.

After ordering 3 regular sized pizzas (for all of us - we were comprised of more than 10 people) and 6 New Orleans Chicken Wings (for myself), we munched our way to Entertainment Mall, where we went to Q Power Station and played some arcade games, particularly Dance Maniax.

Many of us played... My last game was me versus Lou. 4th song - Boys (wild mode). I went ballistic and lost. Waaa... Z z z z z Z z z z z z Z z z z z Z z z z z z ~ (Players would know what this means...)

In the end, after a little bit of shopping in SM Hypermart (My, that place is huge!), I lined up with Lou and Dianne and waited for a taxi cab... which drove us to EDSA / Taft. From there, we rode the LRT. Yan dropped off at Vito Cruz, Lou at Doroteo Jose, and me at Bambang, where my mom was waiting...

After returning home I was greeted by a tremendous amount of questions from my peers about the calculator. Anyway...

I made some discoveries today:

1. Yna resembles Allie a lot, especially her voice...
2. Such a phrase "Filipino time" existed...
3. MetroPoint Mall was connected to EDSA / Taft Station...
4. Males can ride at the female side of the LRT in the evening...
5. I'll get my newest Sony LCD monitor tomorrow! Yahoo!

Signing off... Machine Project time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home