Melodies of Life: The Layers of Harmony

Alone for a while I've been searching through the dark, for traces of the love you left inside my lonely heart. To weave by picking up the pieces that remain, melodies of life-love's lost refrain.

- Melodies of Life by Nobuo Uematsu from Final Fantasy IX

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binondo, Manila, Philippines

Want to know me better? Visit my blog on Friendster! http://splgum.blogs.friendster.com/melodies_of_life/

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Escapades

Escapades

Well, I didn't have time to post yesterday because I went home late and there was a quiz the next day, so I'll combine yesterday's and today's articles into one single post.

We had our final exams (written and application) in Taekwondo yesterday morning. I went to school an hour early to study and practice. After the two tests, me, Dianne, Lou, Lichelle, and Raisa, started our adventurous journey to SM Manila.

We rode the LRT to Central Terminal. We ate at Jollibee. We went to Quantum. We played Dance Maniax. We rushed back to school.

My friends described the day as:

"The day Dance Maniax died"
"The day we ate at Jollibee"
"The day we ran to Gokongwei"

We were there!

After being entertained by Louie and Co.'s report, I set for GUM & MUG... On the way, I met Raymond and Diana again; GUM & MUG - Joanie was there, and so was Nikko and (the daring) Lisa. Afterwards, my dad told me to assist at church...

It was 10 when I got home. There was a lot to study for our INTRPRG quiz tomorrow, and so I slept at around 4 AM.

I woke up at 7 in the morning (Boo hoo... only 3 hours of sleep...) and prepared myself for things to be expected:

1. Ms Shirley may call my attention.
2. The quiz may be harder than expected.

We went to Gokongwei 402. Our professor was late. Eventually, she arrived and we took our 4-page exam...

She didn't call my attention. That's great. I didn't need to defend myself.

The test was definitely harder than expected. At the first sight of pages 1 and 2, I was dumbstruck. The tracing portion was so long.

I couldn't let myself be disgruntled for I have a goal to attain. 11:20 was still far away, I thought. Things would be just fine...

I got to finish my test on time. When I was comparing answers with my blockmates, I found out that I committed some mistakes in the debugging portion. Thank goodness there was 10 bonus points. Uh oh, I think I've found another mistake...

We had our last PERSEF session. I have nothing much to say... Our team ended in second place and we would get an additional 0.5 points in our final PERSEF GPA (grade point average).

I went to GUM & MUG and met Shirlina on the way. We met again when she invited me to play tennis with her amidst the ferocious wind and rain.

Back here at home, I'm enduring a minor cold which I may have caught a while ago. Machine project? Hmm... maybe later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home