Melodies of Life: The Layers of Harmony

Alone for a while I've been searching through the dark, for traces of the love you left inside my lonely heart. To weave by picking up the pieces that remain, melodies of life-love's lost refrain.

- Melodies of Life by Nobuo Uematsu from Final Fantasy IX

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binondo, Manila, Philippines

Want to know me better? Visit my blog on Friendster! http://splgum.blogs.friendster.com/melodies_of_life/

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Birthday Bonanza

Birthday Bonanza

I met with my friends at Starbucks this morning in preparation for a special surprise party for our two blockmates. Together, the four of us...



Cell Phone Addict Dianne Añes (Yan)



Anime Fanatic Loullevette Salvador (Lou)



Block President Raisa Aquino (Rai-Chan)

and of course ME!

... went to SM Manila to buy some gifts for our two beloved birthday celebrants, Bea and Joy.

Firstly, we went to Designer Blooms and bought some flowers for our two celebrants. Afterwards, we went to Tokyo Kids and I reserved a copy of the original Final Fantasy VII Advent Children DVD which was out of stock in more than 5 locations I've visited. Lastly, we went to Blue Magic and bought some cute and cuddly stuffed toys for our two friends...

We went to McDonalds Taft and waited for Joy...



That was Joy's initial reaction upon receiving her gifts.

We went to school via South Gate and encountered some problems which were soon resolved. We went to EGI Taft and left Joy's gifts (and cake) at her place, and we left for Andrew Hall.

I met five classmates today (although only 4 may have noticed my presence. These five are:

1. Rominick Lee
2. Jillan Yu
3. Raymond Dizon
4. Diana Bulang
5. Jacqueline Chuacokiong

I ate lunch at La Casita - Nissin Beef noodles and iced tea.

Before long, Bea arrived and...

Today, I'll be introducing to you (non-blockmates) some of my classmates in S-15. Before that, though...



Introducing our ALGTRIG professor, Christopher "Tweet" Cruz!

Blockmates, show yourselves! Dun dun dun!



Lichelle Acebuque



Nica Lorraine Tanjutco



Blushful Louie Sioco



Johann "Panda" Sy, Nicolo's former classmate



Cecille Santiago (Ces / Cess)



James Victor Sy



Cesar Padre Jr.



(Left to Right) Raisa Aquino (Rai-Chan), Michael Chavez (Chavz), Yna "Cinel" Bicol



(Left to Right) Michelle Ty (Mich), Caselyn Joy Lim (Joy)



EAF Distribution - Dianne Añes (Yan) and Jamie So



(Left to Right) John Philip Torres (Philip), Marcky Lumayag



(Left to Right) Batch President Eloize Mendoza, Nadia Cayco (Nadj)

That's all for now. I'm running out of storage capacity... Before I end this post, though, I would like to show you two more pictures...



This is Andrew 810, the classroom which gave me my humble (and horrendous) beginnings.



(That's Aya over there, and Gino...)

Only one university offers its students a 21-floor tower complete with up-to-date and efficient facilities, and that is...

De La Salle University!

My past regrets have already been cleared. Now I see how lucky I am...

Animo La Salle!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home