Melodies of Life: The Layers of Harmony

Alone for a while I've been searching through the dark, for traces of the love you left inside my lonely heart. To weave by picking up the pieces that remain, melodies of life-love's lost refrain.

- Melodies of Life by Nobuo Uematsu from Final Fantasy IX

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binondo, Manila, Philippines

Want to know me better? Visit my blog on Friendster! http://splgum.blogs.friendster.com/melodies_of_life/

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Psychopathic Crazilator

Psychopathic Crazilator

From the title itself...

Yes, I know I haven't posted for 2 days already. It's all because of that hands-on examination / machine project! Darn it! I slept at 4:00 for the past few weeks all because of those two, and look what happens...

I'm going crazy. Why did everyone think that I was already finished with my calculator (last two days) when I wasn't even half-finished? Every day, when I go online at Yahoo! Messenger, I am flooded with tons of questions from my blockmates. That's why I hid myself two days ago...

I was glad to submit my porject on time. Traumatized by my reflection paper which was sent to the wrong e-mail address, I hope I submitted my work to the correct e-mail address...

Machine project time. I slept at 4 again yesterday just to complete my calculator, and my hard work did pay off. Right now, I am planning to add some extra features so that I could get a grade higher than 100%. How high can I go?

I'll ask Ms. Shirley tomorrow if I can submit my project ahead of time...

Today, when I rode the LRT to Bambang Station, I calculated the time it takes to, well...

Vito Cruz to Quirino -> 57 seconds
Quirino to Pedro Gil -> 45 seconds
Pedro Gil to UN Avenue -> 45 seconds
UN Avenue to Central Terminal -> 1 minute and 15 seconds
Central Terminal to Carriedo -> 62 seconds
Carriedo to Doroteo Jose -> 37 seconds
Doroteo Jose to Bambang -> 38 seconds

I saw Mhir two days ago; I saw none (Unean batchmates) yesterday and today, except Joanie who "barged" into my house to use borrow my computer yesterday when I really lacked the time to complete my hands-on examination...

Today was my cousin's son's birthday; yesterday was Dennis'. I also had my flute lessons a while ago. My flute teacher was filled with awe the moment he noticed my new LCD monitor at home.

"Lupit!"

LCD monitors take time to get used to... LCD monitors and contact lenses have lots of things in common - advantages and disadvantages. Since I plan to make this post short, I'll not discuss them.

I went to the Discipline Office a while ago, but my appointment was rescheduled to tomorrow since the investigation officer wasn't around. It wasn't a waste of time though, for I easily became friends with a DO (Discipline Officer) when I found her a muse for their (I don't know what) party - Yna!

I'm sure she was really angry at me, but what can I do?

Tomorrow, I'll be back with her for more excitement, thrill, and action. Right now, though, it's a choice between enhancing my machine project or playing of O2 Jam. Which should I chose?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home