Melodies of Life: The Layers of Harmony

Alone for a while I've been searching through the dark, for traces of the love you left inside my lonely heart. To weave by picking up the pieces that remain, melodies of life-love's lost refrain.

- Melodies of Life by Nobuo Uematsu from Final Fantasy IX

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binondo, Manila, Philippines

Want to know me better? Visit my blog on Friendster! http://splgum.blogs.friendster.com/melodies_of_life/

Monday, August 07, 2006

Sterling

Sterling

Ahhh... I'm in a rush again...

Let me give you a really brief summary of today...

1. We went to Annapolis (a restaurant) and was treated by my aunt (my mom's only elder sister) for it was her birthday.

2. I met a nine year old kid who had a Game Boy Advance-SP with him. Observing more carefully, I noticed that he also had Mega Man Battle Network 6 Cybeast Gregar Japanese Version! We helped each other out and easily became friends. He only speaks Mandarin and Cantonese, but since I know Mandarin, communicating with him wasn't much of a problem.

3. We went to SM MegaMall. For what you ask? Well, I was planning to buy a 19-inch LCD monitor of Sony; unfortunately, scratches were present from the display model that Octagon was selling. The back panel was also missing. (You'll understand what I mean if you see one.) I was forced to purchase a 17-inch LCD monitor instead. (17-inch monitors sure are large, what more if 19?) To cope for the huge price drop (from 25000 [19-inch] to 19000 [17-inch]), I also bought a Sony external DVD burner...

Yay! Two gadgets added to my collection!

Sony SDM-H5S5 LCD Monitor and a Sony Dual Layer DVD + - Drive!
The computer memory should be up next...

4. Machine project - Grrr... I can't seem to figure out how to make the X^y function work! If I were to figure that one out, my machine project would be 100% complete!

5. Hands-On Examination 4 - I can't understand what Ms. Shirley wanted us to do! Somebody help!

6. Oh yes! I hid myself (invisibility) the whole day so that I could concentrate on my work...

7. ALGTRIG time. I have to study...

Goodbye!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Friend! I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please make a visit to my antique used car prices site.
Good luck in your endeavors!

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home