Melodies of Life: The Layers of Harmony

Alone for a while I've been searching through the dark, for traces of the love you left inside my lonely heart. To weave by picking up the pieces that remain, melodies of life-love's lost refrain.

- Melodies of Life by Nobuo Uematsu from Final Fantasy IX

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binondo, Manila, Philippines

Want to know me better? Visit my blog on Friendster! http://splgum.blogs.friendster.com/melodies_of_life/

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Joie de Vivre

Joie de Vivre

French for "joy of living."

This is a two-day post.

Earlier, I firmly decided that I would not post for today. Unfortunately, my unpredictable mind kept on bothering me...

I'll start by telling everyone that nothing special happened at school today.

I visited my pet rabbit at GUM & MUG.

I went home and worked on (obsessively) my machine project. I'm finished with the decimal point! Yeah! (Blockmates, no asking of source codes please...)

Today's half ends here. Short post isn't it?

The next day...

The other half of this post, expect it to be short.

It was INTRPRG time. At last we were going to be taught about arrays and stuff. Before that, though...

Most of my friends brought their notebook computers with them. (How envious I was...)

Lou was the last to arrive of the three of us... (Me, Dianne, Lou)

I was quite glad when I heard that I got the highest grade in our first INTRPRG exam in our class, but I was really disheartened when I heard that someone from our batch got a higher score than me...

If only that sixth line of crosshatches didn't show up...

We ate at La Casita; I met Shirlina and Joyce and Jillan; I ate sisig with egg for the fifth consecutive time in our school's exclusive cafeteria.

Before ALGTRIG classes, I gave a short lecture on the basics of GUI Java programming to a bunch of my classmates.

We started discussing about trigonometry! All right! My enthusiasm was suddenly restored and I started listening attentively to our professor just like before.

There was a slight interruption...

SCIENVB - our teacher got mad at Tapat because according to him, they are "violating rules." Anyway, we watched a documentary (The Correspondents) entitled 'Dugong' that speaks mainly of dugongs. You know them, right? Those cute, harmless creatures...

Gwen came into the room "looking for friends." She recognized me at first sight and asked me if the results (of the tennis tryouts) had already came out. Not yet...

I was finally able to ask Mr. Licuanan the question which had been bothering for a few weeks:

If a fly is inside a car running in constant speed and velocity... err...

The car is running. The fly is inside the car. The fly is flying. Should the fly exert more effort into flying (go against the flow of wind)?

Well, I got a good answer and my questions had been answered. He asked me if that was a trick question. I said no...

We did some more things in La Salle, like going to the William Shaw Theater. I also went to EGI Taft Tower and bought myself (and Joanie) 100 e-points (50 each).

GUM & MUG. Poor Van was just vaccinated a while ago. I went outside and met Efren Pascua, a graduate of Uno, and some more friends...

I went to Joanie's house and gave her the 50 e-points I promised her. She used them to buy some songs...

I went home and started my machine project. I then worked on my blog.

Life is a like a continuous cycle of events happening over and over again. Oh, vanity of vanities...

Get set for a really weird title tomorrow. Maybe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home