Melodies of Life: The Layers of Harmony

Alone for a while I've been searching through the dark, for traces of the love you left inside my lonely heart. To weave by picking up the pieces that remain, melodies of life-love's lost refrain.

- Melodies of Life by Nobuo Uematsu from Final Fantasy IX

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binondo, Manila, Philippines

Want to know me better? Visit my blog on Friendster! http://splgum.blogs.friendster.com/melodies_of_life/

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Impressions

Impressions

I really wanted to post today but I just can't (I'll try to do so later...)

I had a really fun time today so my post would be quite long...

Catch it tomorrow at my other blog Melodies of Life. Surely, you won't want to miss it.

PS. Yahoo! I was still able to post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home