Melodies of Life: The Layers of Harmony

Alone for a while I've been searching through the dark, for traces of the love you left inside my lonely heart. To weave by picking up the pieces that remain, melodies of life-love's lost refrain.

- Melodies of Life by Nobuo Uematsu from Final Fantasy IX

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binondo, Manila, Philippines

Want to know me better? Visit my blog on Friendster! http://splgum.blogs.friendster.com/melodies_of_life/

Friday, June 16, 2006

Perfection

Perfection

Somehow, I don't feel like posting today, but, it'll be a waste. Here goes...

Another thing, this post would be short.

Today seemed like the great day for me. I woke up at nine and was happy to accomplish many things in the morning. My RO (Ragnarok Online) character finally attained the highest base level and my Windows Vista download progress had already reached 10%. My morning was ruined when I heard that the computer technician hasn't repaired (performed a maintenance check on) the computer at our store yet. What's more he hasn't even arrived.

I watched some episodes of Bleach once again (with nothing to do). Somehow, I got addicted...

I went to our store by two-thirty in the afternoon. The technician wasn't there yet. *grumble* Keith arrived while I was eating lunch. He was raving about the concert held at ADMU (Ateneo de Manila University) yesterday. He said his PE will be tennis; he want's to borrow a racquet...

White was the theme of this weekend and I'm glad I was part of the group. After dismissal, I gave my groupmates some notes which I would like them to take note of.

I really hope they would be online later... (No, they're not.)

Groupmates, you'll finally see how cranky I get when doing projects like these...

I returned to GUM & MUG. My flute skills are finally getting better. I petted my turtle and my rabbits. Some mischievous kids were torturing the two lovebirds at our store...

In the end, the technician didn't arrive. I decided to do things by myself...

And now I'm home, practicing the piano and trying to master my favorite piano piece.

That's all.

PS. Notice how short and ambiguous this post is?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home