Melodies of Life: The Layers of Harmony

Alone for a while I've been searching through the dark, for traces of the love you left inside my lonely heart. To weave by picking up the pieces that remain, melodies of life-love's lost refrain.

- Melodies of Life by Nobuo Uematsu from Final Fantasy IX

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binondo, Manila, Philippines

Want to know me better? Visit my blog on Friendster! http://splgum.blogs.friendster.com/melodies_of_life/

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Vertigo

Vertigo

My sleep was cut off when the telephone rang. I ignored it, but the ringing just wouldn't stop. Finally, I gave up and answered the phone. It was my dad.

My dad went to the United States after accumulating a lot of points in his insurance proposals. He was finally able to buy me a pair of rubber shoes (after 2 weeks of searching). He'll return to the Philippines by Wednesday. When he comes back, I'll receive my new pair of sneakers. When he comes bask, I'll have a new cell phone! (Although it's not the one which I really wanted.)

I turned on my computer and started working on my first blog. I was waiting for them to invite me to eat lunch. Surprisingly, I looked at the clock and discovered that it was only 8 in the morning.

Due to excessive boredom, I wrote down two additional blogs today. I also played Ragnarok Online, surfed the internet a bit, plated Neopets, watched TV, and did many other stuff.

My tutor (in Chinese) visited me and stayed over for dinner. She asked me to do some things for her, and somehow, things went on smoothly. Until...

My head hurts a lot. It's caused by the balancing mechanism inside the ears. Vertigo. Somehow, this is not my usual blog post. Notice that I'm... never mind.

I hope my headache gets well later on. If my headache worsens a bit more, disaster would happen. I would not be able to do anything except lie down in my bed and moan in pain. No, I don't want to think about it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home