Melodies of Life: The Layers of Harmony

Alone for a while I've been searching through the dark, for traces of the love you left inside my lonely heart. To weave by picking up the pieces that remain, melodies of life-love's lost refrain.

- Melodies of Life by Nobuo Uematsu from Final Fantasy IX

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binondo, Manila, Philippines

Want to know me better? Visit my blog on Friendster! http://splgum.blogs.friendster.com/melodies_of_life/

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

A Hard Day's Night

A Hard Day's Night

Today was not a typical day of my life.

Yesterday (or today) midnight, we were trying to do a painstaking assignment our SCIENVB professor had given to us (in groups). What's more, he also gave us (individaully) a research paper homework with only two topics to choose from: "Aliens Cause Global Warming" and "Environmentalism as a Religion," both of Michael Crichton, the famous writer and director.

By two o'clock in the morning, Vero and I were the only ones left doing the project. I was already sleepy. She volunteered to help me by sending me a word document containing all her ideas; I only had to do the revisions. It was a great help. Thanks groupmates! Sorry you had to stay up so late...

In the end, only I was left doing the step-by-step instruction experimental design project. It was 3:00 AM when I finished my work. By that time, I was already very, very sleepy. My chest pains started...

I really wanted to go to sleep, but sensing that I still have responsibilities to fulfill, I endured the continual pains that kept on bothering me from time to time. I still had a 2 page reaction paper to do, and it was quite difficult. You'll understand when you see the article.

Check it out for yourself! Go to a search engine and type in the keywords Michael Crichton Aliens Cause Global Warming. It really makes an interesting read.

As time continued to tick, I realized that my drowziness were being eliminated slowly; however, my body felt heavy. I was too hard on myself. I shouldn't be awake at this time, especially since I had a liver infection.

I plopped down to bed immediately after finishing making the hard copy of my work. It was 5 o'clock. It was time for some people to wake up; it was way past my bedtime. My whole body hurts a lot. Never again, hopefully, would I ever sleep this late.

With this said, let me share you some interesting facts about my life.

My earliest wake-up time was _____, don't ask...

My latest sleeping time was 9 o'clock in the morning, when I had to submit a portfolio for our chemistry class.

My latest lunch was food taken out from Red Ribbon at 4:30 PM. We went at Child's Play waiting to be photographed that day.

My latest dinner was served at 1 o'clock AM, when we had to ride a 9 hour train to go from Kuala Lumpur to Malaysia.

I woke up at 8:30 AM, sleepy as ever. My chest pains continued to bother me, and I had minor headaches. I pleaded my mom to bring me to La Salle via our car today because I was not feeling very well. How could she deny?

Today was the first time I felt sleepy in class (specifically, in college). My brain was not working properly - during our ALGTRIG class, I wasn't able to answer any of the exercise problems given to us. In our SCIENVB group meeting, I couldn't think of a good solution to our problem.

It was a miracle that I could have written my blog just now...

We ate lunch at Red Spoon at AGI Taft Tower, well, after observing two groups hastily making their SCIENVB experimental analysis. I ordered Beef Curry for 89 pesos and Iced Tea for 15 pesos, with a total bill amounting at 104 pesos. (Wow! The first math problem I solved today!)

I initially had a dentist appointment by 3:40 PM, but because our SCIENVB class was extended, my appoinment with the dentist was postponed to a later time.

After classes, me and my friends pproceeded to the organization booths located at the sports plaza and asked for application forms from LSCS (La Salle Computer Society). MooMedia, unfortunately, was unavailable as of the current time. Tomorrow...

On my way to GUM & MUG from Bambang Station, I met Mhir. Intriguing, this LRT station does a lot of wonders, from meetings to reunions and many more.

Denzel was standing with his parents outside our store. He told me that Joanie was waiting for me inside our store. Indeed she was.

I'm glad that my computer update was completed. After installing Windows Media Player 11 on my PC, Mr. notorious Keith arrived. He wanted to borrow my tennis racket. Being the kind soul I am, I lended mine to him. But if in any case...

Prepare yourself, you owe me a lot.

I went to the dentist and had my teeth examined. He told me that I can already have my bonding brackets (braces) removed. And so he did. I was glad. It only took me two years.

My plans were already 39% completed. Readers, you will know what I mean when the percentage reaches 100%.

So long...
40... 41... 42... 43... 44... 45... 46... 47...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home