Melodies of Life: The Layers of Harmony

Alone for a while I've been searching through the dark, for traces of the love you left inside my lonely heart. To weave by picking up the pieces that remain, melodies of life-love's lost refrain.

- Melodies of Life by Nobuo Uematsu from Final Fantasy IX

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binondo, Manila, Philippines

Want to know me better? Visit my blog on Friendster! http://splgum.blogs.friendster.com/melodies_of_life/

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Get Hooked

Get Hooked

Here's a video which I have created for our INTRICT report:
Hmmm... Sounds familiar...

(I want comments on this one.)

(Violent reactions are welcome.)


I would appreciate it if you would rate my video at YouTube.

PS. Please be patient and wait for my other post to be published...

1 Comments:

Blogger steph said...

cool! great video, very innovative!!
haha music file ng uno pa ginamit... =D

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home