Melodies of Life: The Layers of Harmony

Alone for a while I've been searching through the dark, for traces of the love you left inside my lonely heart. To weave by picking up the pieces that remain, melodies of life-love's lost refrain.

- Melodies of Life by Nobuo Uematsu from Final Fantasy IX

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binondo, Manila, Philippines

Want to know me better? Visit my blog on Friendster! http://splgum.blogs.friendster.com/melodies_of_life/

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Sleepless Nights

Sleepless Nights

The sky cries once again.

At last, the DEVEWEB designing phase is *almost* over. A bunch of frustrated programmers would soon have their long deserved rests from more than a week of overnight sessions.

I want to swap brains with math geniuses.

It's been a long time since my last post. We had a lot of activities at school. I have my worries, and one of the most critical ones are my ANMATH1 grades. Many of us, including me, are worried that we may not even pass the subject. I've lowered my expectations regarding my GPA this term. I'm not after Dean's Lister status; I just want to pass ANMATH1. If I do that, there would be no more calculus subjects in our course syllabus. For me, ANMATH1 is the hardest subject I had taken. I believe no other subject I will be taking up would be harder than this one. Oh, the anxiety...

Latest updates? Check out my new videos in YouTube. Just type in "splgum" in the search box and enjoy navigating.

No classes again. I hate the weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home