Melodies of Life: The Layers of Harmony

Alone for a while I've been searching through the dark, for traces of the love you left inside my lonely heart. To weave by picking up the pieces that remain, melodies of life-love's lost refrain.

- Melodies of Life by Nobuo Uematsu from Final Fantasy IX

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binondo, Manila, Philippines

Want to know me better? Visit my blog on Friendster! http://splgum.blogs.friendster.com/melodies_of_life/

Monday, June 05, 2006

Programming is Fun!

Programming is Fun!

You may want to kill me after reading the title. Ha ha! Read on...

INTRPRG is my favorite subject, and at the same time, the subject I hate most. Know why?

Why I like INTRPRG:

  1. Programming gives a person a chance to use his or her mind.
  2. Programming develops one's patience.
  3. Programming needs to start from scratch.
  4. Programming involves only basic algebra.
  5. Programming makes a person go crazy. (Ha ha!)

Why I hate INTRPRG:

  1. Our first subject on Tuesday and Thursday...
  2. Painstaking recitation quizzes...
  3. Perilous pop quizzes...
  4. Scary professor...
  5. Tedious homework...

That's all. I'm trying to do my homework.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home