Melodies of Life: The Layers of Harmony

Alone for a while I've been searching through the dark, for traces of the love you left inside my lonely heart. To weave by picking up the pieces that remain, melodies of life-love's lost refrain.

- Melodies of Life by Nobuo Uematsu from Final Fantasy IX

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binondo, Manila, Philippines

Want to know me better? Visit my blog on Friendster! http://splgum.blogs.friendster.com/melodies_of_life/

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Illumination

Illumination

This may be my shortest post ever...

I woke up and went to CGC as usual (every Sunday). After that, me and my mom went to Robinson's Place. I went to Octagon and bought the keyboard which I wanted to have for a very long time (2 weeks, haha). The Logitech G15 is equipped with an LCD screen which shows you the status of a game you're playing, at the same time shows you the songs you are currently listening to; it also shows you your CPU usage. It has three backlighting brightness levels for late-night gaming sessions. It also has 18 programmable G keys for performing keystrokes and complex macros, and a lot more...

And yet, another gadget added to my collection. What's next?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home