Melodies of Life: The Layers of Harmony

Alone for a while I've been searching through the dark, for traces of the love you left inside my lonely heart. To weave by picking up the pieces that remain, melodies of life-love's lost refrain.

- Melodies of Life by Nobuo Uematsu from Final Fantasy IX

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binondo, Manila, Philippines

Want to know me better? Visit my blog on Friendster! http://splgum.blogs.friendster.com/melodies_of_life/

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

A Wondrous Beginning

A Wondrous Beginning


My dear readers, thank you for your wholehanded support. To express my thanks, I made a few changes on my blog. Here are some of them.


i) My blog URL (Uniform Resource Locator) has been changed to http://gadgetkid.blogspot.com/ to suit my hobbies and my happy-go-lucky personality.

ii) My blog layout has been changed. Dedicated to my favorite character class in RO (Ragnarok Online), the TaeKwon Ranker, and my PE for this semester in La Salle (taekwondo), my blog offers a more friendly user-interface and a livelier background.

iii) The sidebar is now equipped with links to various pages and many more stuff. If you want to include another link to my links tab, or if you want your blog to be recognized, feel free to send me a message, either in Friendster, Yahoo! Mail, my Message Board, or even at Yahoo! Messenger! My Yahoo! id is splgum.

iv) New welcome and goodbye messages help a lot in keeping visitors entertained.

v) There will be a music playing in the background to keep you enjoyed while reading my blog. Its file size is less than 2MB, and it shouldn't be a problem for most of you.

That's all I have to say. The rest is up to you to discover. Go now, make yourselves at home and enjoy viewing my blog!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home