Melodies of Life: The Layers of Harmony

Alone for a while I've been searching through the dark, for traces of the love you left inside my lonely heart. To weave by picking up the pieces that remain, melodies of life-love's lost refrain.

- Melodies of Life by Nobuo Uematsu from Final Fantasy IX

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binondo, Manila, Philippines

Want to know me better? Visit my blog on Friendster! http://splgum.blogs.friendster.com/melodies_of_life/

Friday, June 09, 2006

My Computer (Part Two)

My Computer (Part Two)

(Note: Part Two would be posted here; Part One can be found on my other blog found here)

Inspired by my blockmate, I decided to write about my computer. Happy browsing!

1. Monitor

  • Viewsonic E70 CRT Monitor*

2. Mouse / Trackball

  • Logitech Cordless Optical Trackman

3. Keyboard

  • Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard

4. Speakers

  • Altec Lansing FX6021 2.1 Speaker System

5. Printer

  • Epson Stylus C87

6. Scanner

  • Canon CanoScan Lide 25*

7. Webcam

  • Logitech Quickcam Sphere (Orbit)

* to be upgraded soon

I'll be contacting everyone through my two blogs (Melodies of Life: The Layers of Harmony and Melodies of Life) when an upgrade has been made to my computer. Till then, see you!

1 Comments:

Blogger winterdawn said...

Nice! Your computer is well upgraded...hehe and you have almost all the accessories complete >.< I wish I had a scanner....haha

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home