Melodies of Life: The Layers of Harmony

Alone for a while I've been searching through the dark, for traces of the love you left inside my lonely heart. To weave by picking up the pieces that remain, melodies of life-love's lost refrain.

- Melodies of Life by Nobuo Uematsu from Final Fantasy IX

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binondo, Manila, Philippines

Want to know me better? Visit my blog on Friendster! http://splgum.blogs.friendster.com/melodies_of_life/

Monday, June 05, 2006

Kickin' My Style

Kickin' My Style

I woke up this morning and quickly slipped into my newly bought jogging pants for our taekwondo class. I proceeded to the DLSU Sports Complex. As soon as I arrived at the eighth floor, I was shocked to see my blockmates in their usual PE uniforms (shirt and shorts; except for girls and some boys who haven’t changed into their uniforms yet.) I was dumbfounded.

Hastily, I asked my classmates, “Diba pinapasuot tayo ng jogging pants?”
Most of them replied, “Huh? Wala naming sinabi a!”

This time, I was truly in a state of shock.

Some concerned blockmates approached me and asked, “Mon, ok ka lang ba?”

I was able to recover after a few seconds, though. It was fortunate of me to have brought with me my PE uniform. With no other recourse left, I swapped into them.

Classes started. By the time we were taught kicking, I observed my surroundings and came to this conclusion: “Out of every 20 boys in the judo room, at least one of them is wearing jogging pants.” Soon enough, the number rose to two. I decided to join the ‘chosen few,’ but it was already too late…

I’ll try to make amends, somehow… Next week. Next week…

PS. Tomorrow is the day dreaded by most. Beware. Prepare for a special post! You won’t want to miss it! <(^_^)>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home